mine big abenshure

Old June 24th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default mine big abenshure

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:32:51 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft iz purtee uselezz to minesef, da furree iza purfekt hoomin, da soft
iz berree substandard, she is onlee wurthwhile when furree haz beened goned
furefur anna mine earz needz skratched or one of uses needz fudz, ofurwise
she iz moztlee in mine way, storrmmee

Hmm, we haz onwy one hooman......

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/23/2011 8:15:11 PM
Old June 24th 11, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

remfur, der iz onlee twoo of ursefz, der iz six of uses... so three kitteez
per hoomin, i minesef wuld purfur to be a onlee kittee, wif twu slafez...
butted i keepz twinta malez kitteez to ofurz anna i getz foiled efuree time,
Trudi, while barbi agreez wif dat onlee purt
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:32:51 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft iz purtee uselezz to minesef, da furree iza purfekt hoomin, da
soft
iz berree substandard, she is onlee wurthwhile when furree haz beened
goned
furefur anna mine earz needz skratched or one of uses needz fudz,
ofurwise
she iz moztlee in mine way, storrmmee

Hmm, we haz onwy one hooman......

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old June 25th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:46:30 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

remfur, der iz onlee twoo of ursefz, der iz six of uses... so three kitteez
per hoomin, i minesef wuld purfur to be a onlee kittee, wif twu slafez...
butted i keepz twinta malez kitteez to ofurz anna i getz foiled efuree time,
Trudi, while barbi agreez wif dat onlee purt

Oriane: So does dis means dat I can go to ebay and bid on anofur
hooman? Dey luks 'spensive to feeds....
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/24/2011 8:29:32 PM
Old June 25th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

no ebay duzint letz ursef buy or sellz lifestock... anna besidez ursef hazta
getsa kompatable hoomin wiffa one ursef alreedee haz, diz set we haz wuz
aready a matched pare when we all kamed here... so unfurtinatlee ursef hasta
letz urown hoomin pik owt da ofur one... da gud newz iz dat ur hoomin wont
pik one dat duzint like kitteez... trudi

Old June 25th 11, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Oriane: So does dis means dat I can go to ebay and bid on anofur hooman?
Dey luks 'spensive to feeds....

One of da good fings about hoomins is dat dey usually take care of
feeding demselves. An your hoomin is a really good purrvider, so I'z sure
dat when finds a hoomin dat him wants share a litter box wif dat da new
hoomin will take care of it's own fudz. And den you would haf two hoomins
to pet you an feed you an play wif you and love you an admire you.

Sammy
used to having two humans
Old June 25th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Oh no Miz Piglett says as she walks by and hears this. Sumtimez Bast send u
2 hoomanz and sumtimez onlee one of dem. Da onez are spezial az dem haz
enuf luv dat u finkz dere mus be 2 of dem. U will learn diz in timez as we
haff here.

Old June 25th 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:42:37 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

no ebay duzint letz ursef buy or sellz lifestock... anna besidez ursef hazta
getsa kompatable hoomin wiffa one ursef alreedee haz, diz set we haz wuz
aready a matched pare when we all kamed here... so unfurtinatlee ursef hasta
letz urown hoomin pik owt da ofur one... da gud newz iz dat ur hoomin wont
pik one dat duzint like kitteez... trudi

Cybèle: Oh gud! Dats a welief. I woodn't know how to bid on a hooman!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/25/2011 1:03:04 PM
Old June 25th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

anna besidez OT iz rite, most offa single hoominz haza bunch of lofe so muc
dat ursef won't notice ifin der iz onlee one...

trudi...

ps, mine onlee warnin iz dat ursef MUST gif urown opinion abowt all hoominz
dat come to urown compurtmint, bof da reglur friendz anna famblee az well
aza poteintal partiner hoominz,

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:42:37 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

no ebay duzint letz ursef buy or sellz lifestock... anna besidez ursef
hazta
getsa kompatable hoomin wiffa one ursef alreedee haz, diz set we haz wuz
aready a matched pare when we all kamed here... so unfurtinatlee ursef
hasta
letz urown hoomin pik owt da ofur one... da gud newz iz dat ur hoomin
wont
pik one dat duzint like kitteez... trudi

Cyble: Oh gud! Dats a welief. I woodn't know how to bid on a hooman!

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/25/2011 1:03:04 PM

its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 10:21 AM
mine new toy Stormmee Cat community 8 October 26th 07 06:32 AM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
This is MINE!!! Marie Lawrence Cat anecdotes 7 April 27th 06 08:21 PM
Hey that's mine! Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:15 PM