Purrs Needed For Meowmie Debby

Old June 21st 11, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Purrs Needed For Meowmie Debby

Purrs are needed for Meowmie Debby. She has the flu. She's had it for about two weeks. I've been taking furry good care of her when she's in bed. So has Sheriff P. Catrane, when she's sacked out on the recliner with the tv remote, her BlackBerry, and her laptop computer. Sheriff Rosco and I asked her why she won't go to her hoomin TED, but she said there's nothing he can do because she has a virus. All she can do is take Tylenol for the fever, drink lot of water, and rest.

If any kittiez want to teleport over and help us take care of her, we'd welcome you with open paws.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabico In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Old June 21st 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

If any kittiez want to teleport over and help us take care of her, we'd
welcome you with open paws.

[Sammy and Ranger step out of the 'porter in Furrlorida]

Lilith, mine luff, Ranger and I is here! Ranger has a big canister of
chikkum soup for your hoomin, and I bringed a bunch of fudz for you. You
need to keep your strength up if you iz gonna care fur your hoomin! Now
Ranger an me can do some of da offur stuff dat needs to be done.

An us an da girl kitties back in Illinois is purring our bestest purrs.

Sammy
Old June 21st 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

porter twinklez, owrsefz will sit wif ursefz until chester returnz fuen
hizown ted bizit, den we willz go anna check n hisef anna storrmmee return
ta bizit,

MH anna barbi

Old June 21st 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh noze, watz da mattur wiff hur?
ai onlee gotted da replai n da dum Google fing izznt wurking rite] n wee
wyl all send healing PUUUURRS fur
Anti Debby, Pipps n Sqweex wyl port ovur n hulp da uthrz Ranger tew hulp
tayke kare uff hur n dem kan ulso bring sum
chikkum soup wif matzo balls n uthor gud fudz fur Anti Debby. tew n hur n
Sqweex wyl hulp wiff wateffer needz tew beh dun.
Meh n MeOwy, n Pooky send our bestest healing Purrs fur Anti Debby
Muffs, Mosey fur hiz famlee

Old June 21st 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[Pipps n Sqweex jest gnow ported ovur tew Anti Debby's hoam. meomie jest
kalled hur on da fonefingy n toked tew hur
n yeUP,hur haz uh bad kaze uff da floo ai telled hur dat uh bunch uf setrin
cats frum da Community ported ovur tew tayke kare uff her
n Anti Debbie sed fanks] ] meowmie telled hur tew drink lotza wadder n
mabbee summ Gatorade, n uff korse, sum chikkum soop.
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR n prayers ...wiff luffs. Pipps n Sqweex, hoo wyl port bak
tew chex on hiz self n hiz ted vizzit tew. Luffs, Mosey fur his hole famlee

Old June 21st 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 21, 3:07*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Purrs are needed for Meowmie Debby. *She has the flu. *She's had it for about two weeks. *I've been taking furry good care of her when she's in bed. *So has Sheriff P. Catrane, when she's sacked out on the recliner with the tv remote, her BlackBerry, and her laptop computer. *Sheriff Rosco and I asked her why she won't go to her hoomin TED, but she said there's nothing he can do because she has a virus. *All she can do is take Tylenol for the fever, drink lot of water, and rest.

If any kittiez want to teleport over and help us take care of her, we'd welcome you with open paws.

Floo can be serius. Or it can be a pain in da tale butted not sew
serius. Anyweigh, Uncl Bill sez I can port ober an hep yoons. Mee an
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, can take terns. Yoor hoomin don't WAN Missy to
haff a tern. Wen I com offer, I will breeng widdl SaMANfa to amooz yoo
awl if yoo want. Den I can sen her bak. Shee is furry funee in smawl
dosses.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Old June 21st 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T steps out of the porter with Lizzie, Ga gramby was kooking a chiken for
dayz, so it seemed and her has sum ferri gud brof so her made sun soup and
wiff what u alreaddi haz dere iz enuf for effercat here. He sits the soup
down and looks at Lizzie rubbing herown ear. Dat will teech u not to skream
at Piglett, her iz da bozz in da houze and da sooner u learnz dat da better.
Her pats her on the back and gives her a headbudt. It onlee tuk me one
timez ta learn dat.

Old June 21st 11, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:07:48 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka wrote:

Purrs are needed for Meowmie Debby. She has the flu.

Cybèle: Oh my, we iz purring for her! Chickum soop sownds gud too!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/21/2011 6:56:15 PM
Old June 22nd 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Purrs are needed for Meowmie Debby. She has the flu. She's had it for about two weeks. I've been taking furry good care of her when she's in bed. So has Sheriff P. Catrane, when she's sacked out on the recliner with the tv remote, her BlackBerry, and her laptop computer. Sheriff Rosco and I asked her why she won't go to her hoomin TED, but she said there's nothing he can do because she has a virus. All she can do is take Tylenol for the fever, drink lot of water, and rest.

If any kittiez want to teleport over and help us take care of her, we'd welcome you with open paws.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Tabico In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist

Debby, this will sound nuts but it works. Old local man's recipe.

1/4 cup fresh horseradish root
1/4 cup hot peppers
1/4 cup onion
1/4 cup garlic
1/4 cup fresh ginger
2 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar

Blend until liquid
Let sit 1 day, covered at room temperature.

Strain and retain the liquid. It can be kept for up to 2 years in a
bottle.

Take 1 tablespoon every 4 hours for 2 days. You will need a chaser of
water!

At the end of 2 days every bacteria and virus in your body will be
quite dead.

John

dis is gnot a gidgud fudz for kitties!
beauty who knows
Old June 22nd 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

My grandmother used to make something like this. It will also clean you out
so no bacteria can lay around in your body and multiply