Ping Trudi, Willow and enny boycat!!

Old October 4th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Ping Trudi, Willow and enny boycat!!

Dis is de Gordon Kittiez, Jack, Harry n Sukie, n wees awl reddy fur
funfun atta Bawl......wud yu du usses da honnor of beein ower
pawtnews? Purrlease? We shure needz a distwactshun frum ower
twibulations.....nuffur baleful gaze at Meomie n Paw.
Gordon pest....umh...kittiez, dwaggin owt da effenin cwothez.
Old October 4th 11, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

way kule, i wuz hopin ursef wuld go wif minesef, i unnerstands dat willow iz
gettin a gown in furnce, tell urown sisftur to go to dat fread itz berree
kule, trudi

Old October 4th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow breathes a sigh of relief, I fout himself wud neffer git bak to me.
She picks out leather dancing slippers to match the trim she wants on her
gown.

Old October 4th 11, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 4, 8:15*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
way kule, i wuz hopin ursef wuld go wif minesef, i unnerstands dat willow iz
gettin a gown in furnce, tell urown sisftur to go to dat fread itz berree
kule, trudi"rafflescat" wrote in message

Jack jumps up and dances around the room....then has to sit
down.......I needs myne furry bestest dinnur syoot, Sukie...? Will yu
pwess it fur me? I hasta look gud fur Trudi....pweese? Oh! Den Willow
wants you to nip offur tu Parree fur a gown....
Jack rushes...slowly...into the bathroom, jumps up on the sink and
then opens the cabinet to get his special whikker twirler from it's
hiding place there.
Old October 4th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 4, 8:20*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Willow breathes a sigh of relief, I fout himself wud neffer git bak to me..
She picks out leather dancing slippers to match the trim she wants on her
gown.

"Storrmmee" *wrote in ...

way kule, i wuz hopin ursef wuld go wif minesef, i unnerstands dat willow iz
gettin a gown in furnce, tell urown sisftur to go to dat fread itz berree
kule, trudi"rafflescat" wrote in message

Harry is delighted with his success and is now so excited that he
can't stand still.... She sed hokay! Whee......!!
He looks for his tie and natty gold striped waistcoat.
Old October 4th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey heer ai wull beh happee tew provide yew wif uh fansee limo porter, ai
hab uh fleet uff 4 uff dem dat
(ai uzed tew hab moar)
yew kan uze iffen yew wish tew git tew da BALL wiff. Gibb meh ih kall on
une uff mai selfonez at 555-QAT-LIMO
n ai wunt charge yew nuffin n ai wyl deliur et tew yew IFFEN yew wunt tew
uze une uf main . ai uzed tew hab moar limoz but ai seld dem at uh
oxshun tew raze munny fur less furtunute kreechurz . yeUP.
ai twy ndew gud fingz wif mai munny dat mai rich Unka Mutt left meh wen he
wint tew da Bridge in Dec 2007.
Hym ulso left meh hiz big hoam
da une wiff da banister dat kitties hab ued in da pazt waffs, , purr room, n
weh hab had lotza parties der.
uh bedrum fur Tygur n Mayzy, mai majikal whimsy bitties (kittiens) frum Qat
Island dey r sew kyoot.
Dey r ubaowt fore munthz old naow. Dey meow in der oan liddle wanguage rite
naow.
Yew wyl meet dem sumtyme.
Ai m sew happe tew see yew awl bak.

Mosey

:

Ping Trudi! rafflescat Cat community 8 April 28th 11 08:46 AM
Ping Trudi! rafflescat Cat community 4 February 24th 11 02:53 AM
Ping Trudi Granby[_2_] Cat community 6 February 20th 11 10:42 PM
My goofy boycat, Robin Christine Burel[_2_] Cat anecdotes 24 April 1st 10 04:58 AM
OT (?) Is enny Kiity on voip phone? Fred Williams[_3_] Cat community 0 August 4th 09 10:17 PM