Is dare a Ball Beautique dis year?

Old October 5th 11, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Is dare a Ball Beautique dis year?

I am looking for a red ribbun for my tayle.
Cinder
Old October 5th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I betz dere will be az dat iz where I wansta git mine jewlree for mine
drezz. Willow who finds the outlandish things in Paris just tooo muchez.

Old October 5th 11, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Psst, will sumkittie hint to Tina Marie an Lizzie dat dey dont need no
neklacez? Or shud weze port dem offur now so dey no bout dem? Weze not
sur ov da protokal on dis.

Chappy, who had fun shoppin wif Booker fur der daytez.

Old October 5th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett goes to the two girl cats, Lizzie u haz leafther round da top of ur
gown and u haz featherz Tina Marie. Dat iz enuf dekorationz for either of
uz. U will bee loffelie. Piglett turns to the boys, iz dat enuf of a
hintz? She smiles and walks away.

Old October 6th 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wyll leef da Booteek duur opin shtartink tumurro...
Perhapz Sundance can 'man' it den,
ur kum in an hewlp yurselph.
Swipe yur toona card an rite wat yu tuukt.
I truzt efurrykittee.
I wyll be abul tu be there furr abvize
on FFriday an da weekend, problee.

(Meowmee wyll be gon playink Mah Jongg tumuro.)
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 6th 11, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi fallz ofur laffin atta thote of willow findin aneethin too
owtlandish... she can't efin say aneething

Old October 6th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dont wurree i don't thinz ane of doze two wearz dem onna reguur basis so urz
willz bea tweet, awso, i know minesef when i goez onna date or iz bein
skorted i awayz putz onna giftee ifin itzsef iz offerred, trudi

Old October 7th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

2nee, kin I hav pink rivvinz fur mine nek, an tayle, an thinir wunz
furr mine feetz...i meen pauz...i meen ankulz? pweeeeez?

cutie

news

Old October 7th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Furzt yu pozt on da rong tred. Da owld wun. I wyll hewlp yu an moof
diz u da nooo booteek tred az wewll siy
Den yu want tuu menny ribbunz.
Negzt yu'll wan me tu tye dem awl in bowz fur yu....
Ho Kay, but rememfur dat yu wyll be sittin wiff da Sisters.
--
Pitô.ônya

"cutie" wrote in message
2nee, kin I hav pink rivvinz fur mine nek, an tayle, an thinir wunz
furr mine feetz...i meen pauz...i meen ankulz? pweeeeez?

cutie

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news
I wyll leef da Booteek duur opin shtartink tumurro...
Perhapz Sundance can 'man' it den,
ur kum in an hewlp yurselph.
Swipe yur toona card an rite wat yu tuukt.
I truzt efurrykittee.
I wyll be abul tu be there furr abvize
on FFriday an da weekend, problee.

(Meowmee wyll be gon playink Mah Jongg tumuro.)
--
Pitô.ônya

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
I am looking for a red ribbun for my tayle.
Cinder

How dare you keep me out? Ginger-lyn Cat anecdotes 4 November 13th 07 01:22 AM
[OT] I dare you all... Pat Cat anecdotes 112 February 20th 07 09:23 PM
Do I dare? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 19th 06 12:00 AM
How DARE you!!!!!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 153 June 24th 04 01:50 AM
Jellicle Ball: Where is it this year? Bobcat Cat community 3 October 9th 03 04:50 AM