Fredcat, rescued cat

Old September 11th 03, 07:30 PM
Cathie B

Default Fredcat, rescued cat

www.fredcat.net

I rescued Fredcat 13 years ago and he is a much loved member of our family
now.

He even has his own webpage! Read in his diary how a rescued cat has fared,
living with a new family, and handling life when he emigrated from England
to the US 3 years ago.

You can even e-mail him if you wish!

Cathie Black

Old September 11th 03, 07:59 PM
Pat

Wow, you sure did a great job on that site! A whole entire website devoted
to one cat, that is a real feat!

.net...

Old September 11th 03, 11:44 PM
Allegra640

Although I'm a writer of nonfiction books, I must tell you that the adventures
of Fredcat need to sent off to various New York publishers. No question in my
mind that you're onto something here. The writing on the site is original,
funny, playful and sarcastic. Great, great stuff.
Old September 12th 03, 12:03 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Cathie B" wrote in message
.net...
www.fredcat.net

I rescued Fredcat 13 years ago and he is a much loved member of our family
now.

He even has his own webpage! Read in his diary how a rescued cat has

fared,
living with a new family, and handling life when he emigrated from England
to the US 3 years ago.

You can even e-mail him if you wish!

Cathie Black

wonderful website, and Fredcat is quite a handsome fellow!
Brenda

Old September 12th 03, 01:08 AM
OU812?

Cathie B wrote:
www.fredcat.net

I rescued Fredcat 13 years ago and he is a much loved member of our
family now.

He even has his own webpage! Read in his diary how a rescued cat has
fared, living with a new family, and handling life when he emigrated
from England to the US 3 years ago.

You can even e-mail him if you wish!

Cathie Black

bookmarking the page for future perusal as i'm at that stage of tiredness
where one has to close one of one's eyes in order to focus on the computer
screen.

Kristy
--
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight,
because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.

Old September 12th 03, 02:52 AM
Angela Ryan

Loved your website.....Fred is quite a character.

Both your cats are wonderful....very handsome fellas.

It must be quite a bit of work keeping the website as it is

Meows

Angela and Gizmo (in Newcastle, NSW, Australia)

Old September 12th 03, 04:01 AM
Yowie

"Cathie B" wrote in message
.net...
www.fredcat.net

I rescued Fredcat 13 years ago and he is a much loved member of our family
now.

He even has his own webpage! Read in his diary how a rescued cat has

fared,
living with a new family, and handling life when he emigrated from England
to the US 3 years ago.

You can even e-mail him if you wish!

Oh! Fredcat's page is great. I'm sure Shmogleberry (my master) will be more
than happy to correspond with him in the future.

Shmoggleberry and the rest of us are on the East coat of Australia.

Yowie

Old September 12th 03, 10:09 AM

Cathie B wrote:

www.fredcat.net

I rescued Fredcat 13 years ago and he is a much loved member of
our family now.

Oh, he's so cute! I love "creamsicle cats" (orange and white), and he
has interesting markings, especially on his face.

I loved the line about Fredcat and Thomas having a "disagreement about
the ownership of some land."

Joyce
Old September 12th 03, 10:10 PM
polonca12000

Great writing and great pics! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Cathie B" wrote in message
.net...
www.fredcat.net

I rescued Fredcat 13 years ago and he is a much loved member of our family
now.

snip

Old September 13th 03, 05:20 AM
Pat

"Cathie B" wrote in message
.net...

Can I ask you which country you are from?

USA, central Missouri.