Purrs, please, for a RPCC kitty

Old October 21st 05, 03:57 PM
Dan M

Default Purrs, please, for a RPCC kitty

Miss Violette, one of the long-time regulars on rec.pets.cats.community,
is terribly ill and at the vet. There is concern that she might not be
coming home. I'm hoping that it isn't already too late, but could all of
you wonderful cat-loving folks please send Miss Violette your best "get
better" purrs?

Dan
Old October 21st 05, 04:08 PM
Nan

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:57:56 -0700, Dan M wrote:

Miss Violette, one of the long-time regulars on rec.pets.cats.community,
is terribly ill and at the vet. There is concern that she might not be
coming home. I'm hoping that it isn't already too late, but could all of
you wonderful cat-loving folks please send Miss Violette your best "get
better" purrs?

Dan

Mega get well purrs and d*ggy woofs are on the way for Miss Violette.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Old October 21st 05, 04:37 PM
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for Miss Violette. We hope she recovers fully.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news

Old October 21st 05, 04:41 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:57:56 -0700, Dan M yodeled:

Miss Violette, one of the long-time regulars on rec.pets.cats.community,
is terribly ill and at the vet. There is concern that she might not be
coming home. I'm hoping that it isn't already too late, but could all of
you wonderful cat-loving folks please send Miss Violette your best "get
better" purrs?

Dan

Big, big purrs going out to Miss Violette. What a pretty name.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 21st 05, 04:44 PM
Christina Websell

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
Miss Violette, one of the long-time regulars on rec.pets.cats.community,
is terribly ill and at the vet. There is concern that she might not be
coming home. I'm hoping that it isn't already too late, but could all of
you wonderful cat-loving folks please send Miss Violette your best "get
better" purrs?

Dan

Get well mega-purrs for Miss Violette from KFC & Boyfriend

Tweed

Old October 21st 05, 04:53 PM
JBHajos

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:57:56 -0700, Dan M wrote:

could all of
you wonderful cat-loving folks please send Miss Violette your best "get
better" purrs?

Oh, absolutely!!! Many, many purrs, doggy-wags, and good wishes
coming ASAP. Hoping she makes it OK and gets well soonest.

Jeanne
Old October 21st 05, 05:27 PM
Marina

Dan M wrote:
Miss Violette, one of the long-time regulars on rec.pets.cats.community,
is terribly ill and at the vet. There is concern that she might not be
coming home. I'm hoping that it isn't already too late, but could all of
you wonderful cat-loving folks please send Miss Violette your best "get
better" purrs?

So sorry to hear that. I haven't lurked in rpcc for a long time, but
Miss Violette pretty much seemed to carry the whole group at times. Many
purrs that she can be healed.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 21st 05, 06:19 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-10-21, Dan M penned:
Miss Violette, one of the long-time regulars on
rec.pets.cats.community, is terribly ill and at the vet. There is
concern that she might not be coming home. I'm hoping that it isn't
already too late, but could all of you wonderful cat-loving folks
please send Miss Violette your best "get better" purrs?

Dan

Purrs for Miss Violette.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

New Kitty Purrs Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 13 February 10th 05 08:37 AM
Purrs for a foundling kitty Singh Cat anecdotes 20 January 25th 05 01:19 AM
Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 09:02 PM
My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM