Dante and The Boss

Old May 9th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Dante and The Boss

Has anyone heard any of Bruce Springsteen's new CD, "The Seeger
Sessions"? Well, it's pretty . . . lively. My local public radio
station is having its pledge drive now, and giving the CD away as a
pledge premium, and regularly plays a little clip from the record.
It's really, really, well, bouncy. And every time Dante hears it he
jumps up and starts running up and down the stairs with crazy eyes.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 9th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

Has anyone heard any of Bruce Springsteen's new CD, "The Seeger
Sessions"? Well, it's pretty . . . lively. My local public radio
station is having its pledge drive now, and giving the CD away as a
pledge premium, and regularly plays a little clip from the record.
It's really, really, well, bouncy. And every time Dante hears it he
jumps up and starts running up and down the stairs with crazy eyes.

LOL! No, I haven't heard it. Mir and Cal don't really react to music,
anyway. No surprise that Dante likes bouncy music!

Old May 9th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-08 21:26:06 -0500, Marina said:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Has anyone heard any of Bruce Springsteen's new CD, "The Seeger
Sessions"? Well, it's pretty . . . lively. My local public radio
station is having its pledge drive now, and giving the CD away as a
pledge premium, and regularly plays a little clip from the record.
It's really, really, well, bouncy. And every time Dante hears it he
jumps up and starts running up and down the stairs with crazy eyes.

LOL! No, I haven't heard it. Mir and Cal don't really react to music,
anyway. No surprise that Dante likes bouncy music!

Pearl dislikes a lot of music. To the point of coming over and biting
me if I play something she doesn't like. Or one day I had a game on
that had some music and this ticking noise. Man, she really hated that.
I've never had a cat that was so sound sensitive.

Old May 9th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 09 May 2006 05:26:06 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Has anyone heard any of Bruce Springsteen's new CD, "The Seeger
Sessions"? Well, it's pretty . . . lively. My local public radio
station is having its pledge drive now, and giving the CD away as a
pledge premium, and regularly plays a little clip from the record.
It's really, really, well, bouncy. And every time Dante hears it he
jumps up and starts running up and down the stairs with crazy eyes.

LOL! No, I haven't heard it. Mir and Cal don't really react to music,
anyway. No surprise that Dante likes bouncy music!

Don't know if he exactly likes it, but he sure reacts to it. So do I.
I don't really know if I like it either, yet, but boy is it catchy.
It's sort of got that Cajun kind of bounce, and it's been bouncing
around my head all day. Watch out, Dante, here it comes again: GET
OUT THE WAY, OL' DAN TUCKER, YOU"RE TOO LATE TO GET YOUR SUPPER!! GET
OUT THE WAY, OL' DAN TUCKER, YOU"RE TOO LATE TO GET YOUR SUPPER!! LOL

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 9th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pearl dislikes a lot of music. To the point of coming over and biting
me if I play something she doesn't like. Or one day I had a game on
that had some music and this ticking noise. Man, she really hated that.
I've never had a cat that was so sound sensitive.

Sarrasine loves the Sex Pistols and Motorhead and if you put them on
then she gallops around the place!

Fugazi (RB) liked music so much that if you put something she liked the
sound off on, she would move around the room until she found the place
to sit where the stereo sounded best

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old May 9th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-08 21:26:06 -0500, Marina said:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Has anyone heard any of Bruce Springsteen's new CD, "The Seeger
Sessions"? Well, it's pretty . . . lively. My local public radio
station is having its pledge drive now, and giving the CD away as a
pledge premium, and regularly plays a little clip from the record.
It's really, really, well, bouncy. And every time Dante hears it he
jumps up and starts running up and down the stairs with crazy eyes.

LOL! No, I haven't heard it. Mir and Cal don't really react to music,
anyway. No surprise that Dante likes bouncy music!

Pearl dislikes a lot of music. To the point of coming over and biting
me if I play something she doesn't like. Or one day I had a game on
that had some music and this ticking noise. Man, she really hated
that. I've never had a cat that was so sound sensitive.

Oh, man - what would she do if you watched "24"?!?!?!?!? (beep-click,
beep-click every exit to and entry from commercial)

Old May 9th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cool! I love both Seeger and Springsteen, Dante has good taste.
Suz&Spicey