Did I hear "orinch cuteness"? :D

Old September 14th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Did I hear "orinch cuteness"? :D

Calvin is back and he is bad. Imagine Ride of the Valkyries playing during
this:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...369#msg-454369

Old September 14th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:

Calvin is back and he is bad. Imagine Ride of the Valkyries playing during
this:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...369#msg-454369

I love how the other two just sit and watch him in awe - what's the
bad boy going to do next? I also like how Calvin is often seen in this
video as an orange blur.

Joyce
Old September 14th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:12:30 -0500, "Karen"
yodeled:

Calvin is back and he is bad. Imagine Ride of the Valkyries playing during
this:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...369#msg-454369

Or "Wild Thing" LOL

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old September 14th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:12:30 -0500, "Karen"
yodeled:

Calvin is back and he is bad. Imagine Ride of the Valkyries playing

during
this:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...369#msg-454369

Or "Wild Thing" LOL

And lots of spring sound effects

Old September 15th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Yikes! That's not a kitten, that's a set of springs wrapped in orange
fur with whiskers!

Kristi

Old September 15th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Karen" wrote:
Calvin is back and he is bad. Imagine Ride of the Valkyries playing during
this:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...369#msg-454369

Is it normal for orinch kittens to act like they have a serious
neurological disease?

I especially like the brown tabby who just adorably observes
everything.

Old September 15th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Karen" wrote:
Calvin is back and he is bad. Imagine Ride of the Valkyries playing

during
this:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...369#msg-454369

Is it normal for orinch kittens to act like they have a serious
neurological disease?

Heh.

I especially like the brown tabby who just adorably observes
everything.

Cody is pretty adorable too. Poor Keela kind of gets over looked because her
brothers are so attention getting!

Old September 15th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:23:52 -0400, Takayuki
yodeled:

"Karen" wrote:
Calvin is back and he is bad. Imagine Ride of the Valkyries playing during
this:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...369#msg-454369

Is it normal for orinch kittens to act like they have a serious
neurological disease?

Aww, he's just extra-springy! His top is made of rubber, his
bottom is made of springs.