Cat wif a Fork

Old May 13th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Cat wif a Fork

Now weev seen effurything.

Lucy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypMl2RFTC9Y
Old May 13th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Monday 12 May 2008 23:29, Lucy wrote:

Now weev seen effurything.

Lucy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypMl2RFTC9Y

I reely hope the training techniques were gentle. We think this woman
is a little dittsi. We think she is uzink her kitty to try tu meet
celebrities. Crazy woman.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 15th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrupppp and Proooffttt!!!

Zo, den, wut duz she do wif chipmunkz? Dey duzznt com in canz, awl
chopped and smushed. An dey iz tu big fur doze choppstikz, yez? We
finkz diz kat is um bitz konfuzzed, is wut we finkz!!

Purrz,
GT and (F) F

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old May 15th 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

forks and chopsticks are not for cats. Not amused. Lewi D. Cat checking in
on human things for the first time in a long time.