Cood Wee Doo Sum Purrin Pleeze?

Old January 1st 09, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Cood Wee Doo Sum Purrin Pleeze?

Fur Tabitha, mine wink tew come owt frum hyding, n fur Kitty Schottland tew
feal bedder, n gib thanx dat Sammy kame hoam finully.
Thuh power uff da purr is a mighty fing...et's wike a kitty purrayer.
Fangu sew mutch
Mosey
--wurried bout his wink Tabitha

Old January 1st 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Weer purren fur them all. An plees purr dat Chester an his famlee come
home tu us. I haf not giffen up.

Lucy

Old January 1st 09, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Yess, dat tew. Wee misses himself n his famlee tew
I hab been purring fur Anti Soft's pooter tew git fixed qwik.
Anna pweeze purr uslo fur peece on Earf, n fur da poor kitties n d*ggies
n hoomins hoo
hab no hoams or fudz inna kold pwases (n warm pwases tew)
We will ulso purr in thanx fur ourownselfs for our blessings cuz we hab
nice hoams wif hoomins hoo wuv usses n gib usses fudz n pway wiff usses n
tayke kare uff our needz.
I wuv yew awl, mine frendz.
Mosey da famlee spokescat fur Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex

Old January 1st 09, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Fur Tabitha, mine wink tew come owt frum hyding, n fur Kitty
Schottland tew feal bedder, n gib thanx dat Sammy kame hoam finully.
Thuh power uff da purr is a mighty fing...et's wike a kitty
purrayer. Fangu sew mutch
Mosey
--wurried bout his wink Tabitha

You got owr purrrrz. Has Tabitha been taking food between spells of
hiding, when no one is looking?

--
Peace,
Fred
Old January 1st 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 1, 10:03 am, Fred wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Fur Tabitha, mine wink tew come owt frum hyding, n fur Kitty
Schottland tew feal bedder, n gib thanx dat Sammy kame hoam finully.
Thuh power uff da purr is a mighty fing...et's wike a kitty
purrayer. Fangu sew mutch
Mosey
--wurried bout his wink Tabitha

You got owr purrrrz. Has Tabitha been taking food between spells of
hiding, when no one is looking?

DAT iz a gudgud kweshun, Uncl Fred. I allus tak fudz wen Uncl Bill izn
wooking wen I am on strike agains Uncl Bill. An WADDER, ub kors. An
yooz da doodlebox. Butted I hide frum himself hoo haz uffended
myself.

WooToo

Ub course, wee iz all purrin four efferybuddy in da catmunity.

--
Maggy May, WooToo, Missy, Sunrise, Wascal (bisiting) an Bear