Revelation: Dulce hates dogs

Old August 24th 03, 08:56 PM
bewtifulfreak

Default Revelation: Dulce hates dogs

Mark Edwards wrote:

Dulce is a sweet cat, but I pity any dog that messes with her!

Oh, dear....this reminds me of the time we brought this scruffy little stray
dog home until we could get it to a shelter, and Simba went absolutely
*ballistic* - he looked just like those cartoons, where you just see this
swirling mass of fur and claws, LOL! I mean, he really just did a Bruce
Lee, flipping-around, totally nutso freakout at this poor little harmless
ball of fluff! And when we put the dog out back for it's own safety, he
kept jumping up against the screen and menacing it....I think he and Dulce
share quite the same low opinion of the canine clan.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 24th 03, 10:26 PM
Christine Burel

Purrs that your hand heals well, Mark!
Christine
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

This evening, a pretty little black and white dog was wandering the
parking lot, while his people were moving out.

He was a sweet and friendly dog, and he let me pick him up and pet
him. I told him what a good dog he was, and set him back down, where
he proceeded to sniff the bowl of cat food.

Then I see Dulce inching across the parking lot, watching around the
corner. So I walk over to her and pick her up.

I figure I'll take her inside, where she will be away from the dog,
since she appears to be nervous.

As we walk past the dog, she hisses at it, then settles down against
my shirt. Against the shirt which still had slightly wet dog smells.
Against the shirt which caused her to completely freak out!

I now have nice bite marks on my chin and right hand, which I went to
great pains to clean and disinfect.

Dulce went and sat in the window, and was nice and calm when I went
over to see if she was okay. She was okay, and even went to the effort
to grab my sore hand (claws out!) and clean it for me (grin).

Dulce is a sweet cat, but I pity any dog that messes with her!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark