Purrs for a dog, please

Old June 10th 11, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Purrs for a dog, please

Our Uncle Pat in Catifurnia lives with two dogs, Pearl Mae and Jessie
James. Pearl has been having some issues with back pain. At her last TED
visit (yesterday), TED said that she has severe arthritis and vertebra
bridging.

She is on strong pain pills and anti-inflammatories, and she has another
appointment with TED on Saturday. If her back hasn't improved by then TED
might help her to the Rainbow Bridge then.

We would appreciate purrs for Pearl's back problems to improve a lot
before Saturday, or for her journey to be peaceful.

Amelia
Old June 10th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz fur Pearlz bak problems to git much much bedder.

Iffin not, weze purr fur a peeceful trip to da Bridj.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old June 10th 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 10 Jun 2011 13:51:59 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Our Uncle Pat in Catifurnia lives with two dogs, Pearl Mae and Jessie
James. Pearl has been having some issues with back pain. At her last TED
visit (yesterday), TED said that she has severe arthritis and vertebra
bridging.

She is on strong pain pills and anti-inflammatories, and she has another
appointment with TED on Saturday. If her back hasn't improved by then TED
might help her to the Rainbow Bridge then.

We would appreciate purrs for Pearl's back problems to improve a lot
before Saturday, or for her journey to be peaceful.

Amelia

Hailng purrs from the sisfurs!

Old June 10th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 10, 9:51*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Our Uncle Pat in Catifurnia lives with two dogs, Pearl Mae and Jessie
James. Pearl has been having some issues with back pain. At her last TED
visit (yesterday), TED said that she has severe arthritis and vertebra
bridging.

She is on strong pain pills and anti-inflammatories, and she has another
appointment with TED on Saturday. If her back hasn't improved by then TED
might help her to the Rainbow Bridge then.

We would appreciate purrs for Pearl's back problems to improve a lot
before Saturday, or for her journey to be peaceful.

We ar purrin an da Bear an widdl Samanfa, being goggies dere own
selfs, ar staning tawl an waggin dere tails.

--
WooToo, Sunrise, Missy

Old June 10th 11, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Our Uncle Pat in Catifurnia lives with two dogs, Pearl Mae and Jessie
James. Pearl has been having some issues with back pain. At her last TED
visit (yesterday), TED said that she has severe arthritis and vertebra
bridging.

She is on strong pain pills and anti-inflammatories, and she has another
appointment with TED on Saturday. If her back hasn't improved by then TED
might help her to the Rainbow Bridge then.

We would appreciate purrs for Pearl's back problems to improve a lot
before Saturday, or for her journey to be peaceful.

Amelia

Oh, poor Pearl, having severe arthritis, Mommy Kyla has that and she knows
how much that hurts.
She takes pain pills, but she cant take any kind of anti-inflammatories
because they make her sick.
She is saying prayers for Pearl and Uncle Pat and we send loving healing
LOUD purrs that Pearl
will be okay and not have to go to the Bridge just yet, but we don't want
Pearl to be in so much pain Nope
Mommy thinks it's not fair that animals should get things like arthritis and
cancer, and other hoomin
ailments. and she feels so bad about that.
How old is Pearl?
Please keep us updated Amelia
Thank you.
Love, purrs and prayers
Mosey, my wink MeOwy, and the rest of my clowdermates, Pooky, Sqweex, and
Pipps.

Old June 10th 11, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On 10 Jun 2011 13:51:59 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Our Uncle Pat in Catifurnia lives with two dogs, Pearl Mae and Jessie
James. Pearl has been having some issues with back pain. At her last TED
visit (yesterday), TED said that she has severe arthritis and vertebra
bridging.

She is on strong pain pills and anti-inflammatories, and she has another
appointment with TED on Saturday. If her back hasn't improved by then TED
might help her to the Rainbow Bridge then.

We would appreciate purrs for Pearl's back problems to improve a lot
before Saturday, or for her journey to be peaceful.

Amelia

ai em sendink purrz fur da goggie tu git beddur

mai hooman haz bigbig pwoblemz wif hiz bak tu

he maikz funni noizez win he bendz obber, anna win he getz up frum da
bed tu

lorili
Old June 11th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

O Mommy thinks it's not fair that animals should get things like
arthritis
and cancer, and other hoomin
ailments. and she feels so bad about that. How old is Pearl?
Please keep us updated Amelia
Thank you.
Love, purrs and prayers
Mosey, my wink MeOwy, and the rest of my clowdermates, Pooky, Sqweex,
and Pipps.

My humans agree with you!

I'm not sure, but I think Pearl is about 8. She was my Grandmeowmie's dog
until Grandmeowmie went to the Rainbow Bridge, then Pat adopted her.

Amelia
Old June 11th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Iffin da doggie hazta go to da Bridge dere will be a wonnerful hooman
waiting for the greeting. Diz iz portant, it realli iz. Piglett knowing
her favorite human is there waiting for her.