How is Willow?

Old October 4th 05, 08:53 PM
Lumpy

Default How is Willow?

Just wondering, M. Elizabeth, how the two of you are doing.

Old October 7th 05, 02:35 AM
M Elizabeth

"Lumpy" wrote in message
Just wondering, M. Elizabeth, how the two of you are doing.

We've been busy so I haven't had time to post. Status quo. She took 4
chemo pills last week and on Monday she gets a CBC completed. I also want
her to get weighed to see if there is *any* weight gain.

Thank you for asking

Old October 8th 05, 06:29 AM
Marina

M Elizabeth wrote:
"Lumpy" wrote in message

Just wondering, M. Elizabeth, how the two of you are doing.

We've been busy so I haven't had time to post. Status quo. She took 4
chemo pills last week and on Monday she gets a CBC completed. I also want
her to get weighed to see if there is *any* weight gain.

Thank you for asking

Is there any raction to the chemo pills? I understand that people on
chemo get very sick indeed. Purrs still coming for Willow.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 8th 05, 09:57 PM
M Elizabeth

"Marina" wrote in message
M Elizabeth wrote:
"Lumpy" wrote in message

Just wondering, M. Elizabeth, how the two of you are doing.

We've been busy so I haven't had time to post. Status quo. She took 4
chemo pills last week and on Monday she gets a CBC completed. I also

want
her to get weighed to see if there is *any* weight gain.

Thank you for asking

Is there any raction to the chemo pills? I understand that people on
chemo get very sick indeed. Purrs still coming for Willow.

There doesn't seem to be any negative effects as far as I can see right now.