Ping: Matthew

Old August 12th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi

Default Ping: Matthew

Hi Matt,

Are you the one that likes Boston Terriers? A friend of mine sent a
very cute photo of one of hers today, and if you want I can send it
off to you.

Mishi
Old August 12th 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Matthew

"Mishi" wrote in message
Hi Matt,

Are you the one that likes Boston Terriers? A friend of mine sent a
very cute photo of one of hers today, and if you want I can send it
off to you.

Mishi

Actually it is my spirit that act and looks like a Boston terrier :-)

Old August 12th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Mishi" wrote in message
Hi Matt,

Are you the one that likes Boston Terriers? A friend of mine sent a
very cute photo of one of hers today, and if you want I can send it
off to you.

Mishi

Hmmph, I think EVERYBODY likes Boston Terriers.

Theresa

Old August 12th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:38:34 -0400, "Kreisleriana"
drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

"Mishi" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Matt,

Are you the one that likes Boston Terriers? A friend of mine sent a
very cute photo of one of hers today, and if you want I can send it
off to you.

Mishi

Hmmph, I think EVERYBODY likes Boston Terriers.

Theresa

Or, as they were known around our house as Boston Terrorists! We lost
our last boston, Jasper, 2 years ago. He was 13, and had diabetes.
His brother, Buster, died in 2001 at age 9. We miss them so much!

The picture that was sent to me really should be on Cute Overload, but
I haven't gotten permission to post it there yet.

Old August 12th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Mishi" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:38:34 -0400, "Kreisleriana"
drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

"Mishi" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Matt,

Are you the one that likes Boston Terriers? A friend of mine sent a
very cute photo of one of hers today, and if you want I can send it
off to you.

Mishi

Hmmph, I think EVERYBODY likes Boston Terriers.

Theresa

Or, as they were known around our house as Boston Terrorists! We lost
our last boston, Jasper, 2 years ago. He was 13, and had diabetes.
His brother, Buster, died in 2001 at age 9. We miss them so much!

The picture that was sent to me really should be on Cute Overload, but
I haven't gotten permission to post it there yet.

Thank you for thinking of me ;-) This is who I am talking about
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=P1090086.jpg
He acts like a Boston terrier but terriost is a better word for them

Old August 12th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Kreisleriana wrote:

"Mishi" wrote in message

Hi Matt,

Are you the one that likes Boston Terriers? A friend of mine sent a
very cute photo of one of hers today, and if you want I can send it
off to you.

Mishi

Hmmph, I think EVERYBODY likes Boston Terriers.

Not QUITE everyone! (I don't much like small dogs,
particularly the yappy kind - which unfortunately seems to
describe most of them.) Now setters or anything larger......

Theresa

Old August 12th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:

"Mishi" wrote in message

Hi Matt,

Are you the one that likes Boston Terriers? A friend of mine sent a
very cute photo of one of hers today, and if you want I can send it
off to you.

Mishi

Hmmph, I think EVERYBODY likes Boston Terriers.

Not QUITE everyone! (I don't much like small dogs, particularly the yappy
kind - which unfortunately seems to describe most of them.) Now setters
or anything larger......

I love large dogs best, too, but I have a soft spot for Bostons. They
aren't really like small yappy dogs.

Ping Matthew Lynne Cat health & behaviour 1 April 15th 07 09:13 PM
Ping Matthew cybercat Cat health & behaviour 1 December 6th 06 09:50 PM
PING Matthew Pat Cat anecdotes 1 December 6th 06 05:20 AM
PING: Matthew (aka NMR) Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 2 June 2nd 06 02:03 PM
PING: Matthew Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 May 15th 06 11:51 AM