I hate cats

Old February 4th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default I hate cats

I also like to run them over and take them to chinese restraunts
where ican cook them and eat them, i also like to strangle the newborn
kittens, and flsh them down the sewer
Old February 4th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Old February 4th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

Default I love cats

I thought the holidays were over and little Johnny should be back at school
by now. Or could he be expelled ?

Nanny

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" schreef in bericht
wrote in message
I also like to run them over and take them to chinese restraunts
where ican cook them and eat them, i also like to strangle the newborn
kittens, and flsh them down the sewer

Looky, looky.... little Johnny got on daddy's computer!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old February 4th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
lewe[_2_]

Default courgette/zucchini recipies?

Brilliant. I wanted to ask you guys for recipies for courgette/zucchini and
now I got the opportunity ... =)

I just love the way they are served in Greece, expecially in Crete -
batter-fried slices, grilled, roasted in the oven or kolokithokeftedes
(fried zucchini patties)

for which I found one great version/recipy he
http://www.explorecrete.com/cuisine/...hokeftedes.htm

But I would be intrested to learn some tasty recipies you might have?

Thanks

Lena

--
lewe
__________________

Old February 4th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PixieDust413

I thought the holidays were over and little Johnny should be back at school
by now. Or could he be expelled ?

Most likely the little cretin is out on winter recess, or something
like that.

PixieDust413
pixiedust413 at hotmail dot com
Old February 4th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Granby"
"PLONK"

PLONKING as well......and deleting entire thread maybe.
Kyla

Old February 4th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_6_]

"Granby" wrote in :

"PLONK"
wrote in message
I also like to run them over and take them to chinese restraunts
where ican cook them and eat them, i also like to strangle the newborn
kittens, and flsh them down the sewer

This is why i killfile all google posters in other groups because of trolls
like this.

Old February 4th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_6_]

PixieDust413 wrote in
Most likely the little cretin is out on winter recess, or something
like that.

PixieDust413
pixiedust413 at hotmail dot com

I lurk becacause i do like this news group an you dont really have the
trolls that other news groups do, but this guy who posts from google groups
is nothing but a troll who wanted to get your goat.
Old February 4th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

our goat fine, our Cat NEVER!
"john sumner" wrote in message
et...
PixieDust413 wrote in

Old February 4th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_6_]

"Granby" wrote in :

our goat fine, our Cat NEVER!

I so agree with you granby!!!!!

I'm in love... but the cats are in hate! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 9 October 1st 07 03:14 PM
I HATE CATS james ebbs Cat anecdotes 45 April 27th 07 08:34 PM
cats hate a changes in a big way yepp Cat anecdotes 4 March 25th 06 10:15 PM
40 Reasons to Hate Cats Briscoe Cat anecdotes 4 April 10th 05 04:23 AM
Help! The cats hate each other now! Purrs please Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 41 February 1st 05 02:20 PM