Nothing but a bunch of vivisectionist"s

Old June 17th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
skinnysteve

Default Nothing but a bunch of vivisectionist"s

first they get the ball next the claws
Old June 17th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

Old fashioned rock buns

8oz self-raising flour
pinch salt
4oz butter or margarine
40z mixed dried fruit
pinch mixed spice
2oz caster sugar
1 medium egg (preferrably from own hen!)
milk to mix

Heat oven to 220C (190C if fan oven)/400F/Gas mark 6
Grease a baking tray
Mix flour, salt, mixed spice & rub in the butter
Stir in the mixed dried fruit & the sugar
Mix to a stiff dough with the egg yolk and a little milk
Place in rough heaps on a baking tray & bake for 10 - 15 minutes

*delicious*

Old June 17th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"wafflycat" wrote in message

Old fashioned rock buns

8oz self-raising flour
pinch salt
4oz butter or margarine
40z mixed dried fruit
pinch mixed spice
2oz caster sugar
1 medium egg (preferrably from own hen!)
milk to mix

Heat oven to 220C (190C if fan oven)/400F/Gas mark 6
Grease a baking tray
Mix flour, salt, mixed spice & rub in the butter
Stir in the mixed dried fruit & the sugar
Mix to a stiff dough with the egg yolk and a little milk
Place in rough heaps on a baking tray & bake for 10 - 15 minutes

*delicious*

U SED ROK BUNS-- RNT THR ROKS IN EM????

LUV DANTE

Old June 17th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

U SED ROK BUNS-- RNT THR ROKS IN EM????

LUV DANTE

Shuddint say this, but when the hoomin has bin cookin... think volcanic.
Think solidified lava. Think basalt. Think steaming mounds from Mauna Loa...

Purrs, Waffles, Francis & Marble.

Old June 17th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

Old fashioned rock buns

No comments...

pinch mixed spice
2oz caster sugar

What are these?

Cheers.

Victor
Old June 17th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"skinnysteve" wrote in message
tasteless drivel without any value

I've posted this before

Quick and easy noshies.

1 can chunk pineapple
1 lb sliced bacon (thin sliced works best IMO)
tooth picks

Pre-heat oven to 425 F. slice bacon into thirds. Wrap each piece pineapple
with a piece of bacon. Secure with tooth picks. place on un-greased cookie
sheet. Cook in oven for 15 minutes, turn over each item then cook for
another 15 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and place on paper towel to
remove excess grease. Best if served warm, still good when cool.

Pam S.

Old June 17th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"skinnysteve" wrote in message
tasteless drivel without any value

I've posted this before

Quick and easy noshies.

1 can chunk pineapple
1 lb sliced bacon (thin sliced works best IMO)
tooth picks

Pre-heat oven to 425 F. slice bacon into thirds. Wrap each piece
pineapple with a piece of bacon. Secure with tooth picks. place on
un-greased cookie sheet. Cook in oven for 15 minutes, turn over each item
then cook for another 15 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and place on
paper towel to remove excess grease. Best if served warm, still good when
cool.

Pam S.

I only like bacon when it's cold and crunchy! I never thought of cooking it
with something sweet, though - I'm going to have to try that, it sounds
good!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 17th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message

I only like bacon when it's cold and crunchy! I never thought of cooking
it with something sweet, though - I'm going to have to try that, it sounds
good!

It is very good. I always have to make large batches of it when I take it
to pot lucks and parties. It often will look soft or not done, but be
crunchy. YMMV. I just let them cool a bit and try one. If it isn't
crunchy enough I stick them into the oven again for another five minutes per
side.

Pam S.

Old June 17th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

tasteless drivel without any value

I've posted this before

Oh no, I wouldn't say that about *your* posts ;-)

Old June 17th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

tasteless drivel without any value

I've posted this before

Oh no, I wouldn't say that about *your* posts ;-)

LOL, thanks, I think. Didn't I hear that you're a great Aunt now?

Pam S.