Purrs requested for Cleopatra again

Old November 22nd 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Purrs requested for Cleopatra again

Hihi, girlz. Kan I hav sum uv dat tee? We haz bin furry bizzee at
Fluffykitz, gettin reddy to rush fudz to kitteez hooz hoominz duznt share da
Fangkgiffink feestz wif dem. Owr noo sekkaterry uv fudz iz doin all she kan
to make da hoominz share, but I bet sum uv dem wont.

In fakt, itz lukkin mor an mor like Sundance an me wont git to share!
Meowmie is goin away sumwharez fur Fangksgivvin, an dere wont evin be ennee
speshul fudz in owrown hole howse!

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On 20 Nov 2008 21:55:08 GMT, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat's nimble, little
paws typed:

It was minor. I'm back home now and everything is fine.

I swear, some hoomins are so dense! I tried every way I could think of to
tell my dumb he-hoomin that I had an abcess under my jaw but he just
didn't get it. I finally had to scratch all my fur off and get blood all
over to get him to take me to see the doctor. But I finally got through
his denseness, got treated, and am back home.

Now I'm just going to relax, eat, and let the antibiotics work.

Hoomins. Hmmmph!

[porter twinkles, and a petite persian steps out with a pot of hot
nip-herbal-tea and some scones]

Cleo, mine deer! I iz glad to heer dat itz just a liddle infekshun.
So haff a cup of dis nip-tea and a nice warm scone!

Now, mine deer, yew can't be too hard on da hooman; hez certainly
wurried 'bowt Sammy Badcat's disappearance, so you haff to furgiff
him. Besides Fanksgiffink is comink soon.

Well, I iz glad to see dat you're OK! Anofur scone?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/20/2008 11:33:25 PM

Old November 23rd 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

Hihi, girlz. Kan I hav sum uv dat tee? We haz bin furry bizzee at
Fluffykitz, gettin reddy to rush fudz to kitteez hooz hoominz duznt share da
Fangkgiffink feestz wif dem. Owr noo sekkaterry uv fudz iz doin all she kan
to make da hoominz share, but I bet sum uv dem wont.

In fakt, itz lukkin mor an mor like Sundance an me wont git to share!
Meowmie is goin away sumwharez fur Fangksgivvin, an dere wont evin be ennee
speshul fudz in owrown hole howse!

Rebecca

No kitty should have to miss out on Thanksgiving. You and Sundance are
welcome to 'port over to our house and join us. Our hoomins are always
pretty good about sharing and they're so clueless I don't think notice a
few extra kitties around the table.

Amelia
Old November 23rd 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:10:04 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hihi, girlz. Kan I hav sum uv dat tee? We haz bin furry bizzee at
Fluffykitz, gettin reddy to rush fudz to kitteez hooz hoominz duznt share da
Fangkgiffink feestz wif dem. Owr noo sekkaterry uv fudz iz doin all she kan
to make da hoominz share, but I bet sum uv dem wont.

In fakt, itz lukkin mor an mor like Sundance an me wont git to share!
Meowmie is goin away sumwharez fur Fangksgivvin, an dere wont evin be ennee
speshul fudz in owrown hole howse!

Rebecca

Oh mine towz! Dis iz terribul!

Oh, of cawze yew can haff some tea [passes a cup of nip-herbal-tea
to Rebecca] and heer, haff a scone too!

I can't beleef dat yur hooman iz abandonink her kittiez on
Fangsgiffink! I hope dat she brings yew bak sumfin speshul.

Boy, Cleo, deze hoomanz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/23/2008 12:12:23 AM
Old November 23rd 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize really hopez effuryfing turned out fine. Many purrs wafting through the
ether for Cleo.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 23rd 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Glad youze feeling better and getting the treatment youze needed Cleo.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 24th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
Weez wur purrin effen if weez dint git a chans tu say so, but weez
glad it waz nuffing seerius.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez

Me tuu...I red it an shtarted purrink, buttid dummeowmee didunt pozt!

Thank you all, RennieKids and Pi2nya and everybody else. Your purrs were
a great comfort and continue to help me get stronger.

Cleo

We luff mew.

Lucy
Old November 28th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

Hihi, girlz. Kan I hav sum uv dat tee? We haz bin furry bizzee at
Fluffykitz, gettin reddy to rush fudz to kitteez hooz hoominz duznt share
da
Fangkgiffink feestz wif dem. Owr noo sekkaterry uv fudz iz doin all she
kan
to make da hoominz share, but I bet sum uv dem wont.

In fakt, itz lukkin mor an mor like Sundance an me wont git to share!
Meowmie is goin away sumwharez fur Fangksgivvin, an dere wont evin be
ennee
speshul fudz in owrown hole howse!

Rebecca

No kitty should have to miss out on Thanksgiving. You and Sundance are
welcome to 'port over to our house and join us. Our hoomins are always
pretty good about sharing and they're so clueless I don't think notice a
few extra kitties around the table.

Amelia

Fangu, Amelia, but it terned owt dat Meowmie wuz home affur awl kuz she had
koldmonsterz. We did owr bestest to kumfert her -- Sundance taked a nap wif
her, an he kept tryin to git her off da pooter so she kud rest.

Rebecca

Old November 28th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Rebecca" wrote in message

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message

No kitty should have to miss out on Thanksgiving. You and Sundance are
welcome to 'port over to our house and join us. Our hoomins are always
pretty good about sharing and they're so clueless I don't think notice a
few extra kitties around the table.

Amelia

Fangu, Amelia, but it terned owt dat Meowmie wuz home affur awl kuz she
had koldmonsterz. We did owr bestest to kumfert her -- Sundance taked a
nap wif her, an he kept tryin to git her off da pooter so she kud rest.

Rebecca

Yes, an evin tho we didnt hav turkeybird, I getted a little bit uv hot
choklit, an chikken soop, an wun or too uther fingz. I had to sneek dem,
tho, kuz Meowmie furgitted to share.

Sundance

OT Purrs requested ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 16 April 19th 08 01:12 PM
Job purrs requested Dan M Cat anecdotes 25 June 1st 06 12:36 PM
Purrs requested Pat Cat anecdotes 18 December 27th 05 06:00 PM
Yet More Purrs Requested jmcquown Cat anecdotes 32 May 2nd 05 04:17 AM
Purrs requested pmendhall Cat anecdotes 16 November 28th 03 11:54 AM