Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

Old August 11th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 11th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:46:27 -0400, Adam's nimble, little paws typed:

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

Hmmm, dis iz a gud point!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/10/2006 11:11:42 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 12th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur

uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud

control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

Hmmm, dis iz a gud point!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dey are a luffly famly, doh.

HoneyCat

Old August 12th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

Hmmm, dis iz a gud point!

Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dey are a luffly famly, doh.

HoneyCat

No nepotism!

"Lovable Louise"
Old August 17th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

and nocat else volenterred to moderate da debate, so diz duzint kownt, anna
da familiez in da hooman world duz diz, Tiger
ink.net...

Old August 17th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

and nocat else volenterred to moderate da debate, so diz duzint kownt, anna
da familiez in da hooman world duz diz, Tiger

U go by rulez uv hoomin famblies?

"Lovable Louise"

Old August 12th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate moderator brofur uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly shud control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

I became the debate moderator because I didn't know if any other cat
wanted to. I will step down to let any cat who wants to be moderator
do it. Are there any volunteers?

Nathan

Old August 17th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

nope you keep doinit, you iz doin a gud job, diz iz why her iz mad, Tiger
gettin kranki hisownsef
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...