Where are you from?

Old March 3rd 05, 02:04 PM
Lesley Madigan

Born in Romford, Essex, UK and now live in East London with fellow
slave Dave who's originally from Leven, Fife, Scotland and our owners
Redunzel and Sarrasine orginally from Feltham, Middlesex, UK

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 3rd 05, 02:45 PM
Marion

Ooooh! Leven, Fife! I was born not far from there -- in Buckhaven,
Fife. We lived for a few years in Albany Park (near Sidcup) in Kent --
I remember going to a sea-side that I think was Ramsgate.
Then we emigrated to Toronto, Canada, and then Montreal. When I fledged
my wings from the family, I moved to London England, then Winnipeg, and
then back to Toronto, where I am now.
Marion

Old March 3rd 05, 05:35 PM
HRFLTiger

Born in Cardiff, Wales. Moved to Germany when I was 3, then back to
Petersfield in Hampshire, UK when I was 6. At age 8 I went to Hong Kong
and lived there until I was 12 when we moved to New Delhi in India
where I lived until I was 18. From there we came back to the UK to
Croydon and then in 1996 my folks moved to Moscow for 5 years and I
stayed in the UK but lived at various points in Slough, Windsor,
Oxford, Croydon and Aylesbury.

*Then* my folks moved to Washington DC in 2000 (where they still live)
and I moved to Belize, Central Amercia in April 2002. Came back to
Cardiff end of 2002, and then moved to Edinburgh. Finally returned to
Cardiff in March 2004 where I am still living, but am dividing my time
between here and Scotland.

In 2 years time I'm off to Edmonton, Canada to do my Post-Doc.....

My cats are some of the most well travelled on the planet, having done
about 80,000 miles between them. ;o)

Helen M

Old March 4th 05, 10:04 AM
melizabeth

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Goodness! You truly are a citizen of the world! You must have a lot of
wonderful experiences. Are your parents military?

Old March 4th 05, 10:58 PM
Elise

Katz wrote:
Not long ago, somebody started a "What do you do for a living?" thread.
That was real interesting. I'm a relative newcomer, and I haven't fixed
in my mind where everybody lives.

What country/state do you live in? Is that where you're originally
from?

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I've moved around a lot in PA, but almost
always lived in this state.

Born in Summit, NJ; moved to Norwalk, CT when I was 3; moved to Danbury,
CT when I got married at 24; moved to Waterbury, CT when I got divorced
at 29; moved to Torrington, CT a few weeks ago (age 39 & 3-1/2 years
after remarrying) and am still trying to catch up on the posts!!

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old March 6th 05, 12:00 AM
Suz

"Elise" wrote in message
m...
Katz wrote:
Not long ago, somebody started a "What do you do for a living?" thread.
That was real interesting. I'm a relative newcomer, and I haven't fixed
in my mind where everybody lives.

What country/state do you live in? Is that where you're originally
from?

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I've moved around a lot in PA, but almost
always lived in this state.

Born in Summit, NJ; moved to Norwalk, CT when I was 3; moved to Danbury,
CT when I got married at 24; moved to Waterbury, CT when I got divorced at
29; moved to Torrington, CT a few weeks ago (age 39 & 3-1/2 years after
remarrying) and am still trying to catch up on the posts!!

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:

Good luck I have more free time than most and still can't keep up.
Suz