Lost Cat

Old April 21st 05, 02:52 AM
Sobremonte's Acres

Default Lost Cat

Prayer request for our missing cat named Buffo. He was last seen on
April 18th Monday at 8 p.m. He's not a type of cat to stay outdoor too
long for no more than 1/2 an hour. He still has not come home for 2
nights. =A0 We looked everywhere for him and calling him by name and no
sign of him yet. We do not know if someone stole him, hit by a car, or
eaten by raccoons. I am so miserable and my little boy misses him so
badly. The cat is black and white, his face is kinda like a mask of a
batman. A real cute 5 year old cat. He's a tiny and light as a feather
cat. His sister Bella misses him and is looking for him. =A0 All I am
asking God to please, please bring Buffo back home safe and sound or to
bring his dead body home that we can bury him so I can stop worrying.
But my prayer has not been answered yet. I am quite sad and couldn't get
my minds off him. We did went to two animal shelters and no sign of him
there. We are hoping someone will see our post and to bring our cat
alive and not stealing it on purpose for a reward. We are not that kind
of person to have money. =A0 I am so heartbroken and have not sleep for
two nights.

thanks, Brita

Old April 21st 05, 01:23 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Sobremonte's Acres wrote:
Prayer request for our missing cat named Buffo. He was last seen on
April 18th Monday at 8 p.m. He's not a type of cat to stay outdoor too
long for no more than 1/2 an hour. He still has not come home for 2
nights. We looked everywhere for him and calling him by name and no
sign of him yet. We do not know if someone stole him, hit by a car, or
eaten by raccoons. I am so miserable and my little boy misses him so
badly. The cat is black and white, his face is kinda like a mask of a
batman. A real cute 5 year old cat. He's a tiny and light as a feather
cat. His sister Bella misses him and is looking for him. All I am
asking God to please, please bring Buffo back home safe and sound or
to bring his dead body home that we can bury him so I can stop
worrying. But my prayer has not been answered yet. I am quite sad and
couldn't get my minds off him. We did went to two animal shelters and
no sign of him there. We are hoping someone will see our post and to
bring our cat alive and not stealing it on purpose for a reward. We
are not that kind of person to have money. I am so heartbroken and
have not sleep for
two nights.

thanks, Brita

Where are you? Is your cat long haired, or short?

Old April 26th 05, 05:46 AM
Sobremonte's Acres

So u sound like you got my cat? Kinda like a batman mask, black tail...
etc. U got a picture of him that you can show me?

brita