The Kittens

Old July 2nd 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Default The Kittens

They are everywhere and into everything! Trying to get them out of another
place they got themselves stuck in I knocked over and broke a large, wedding
gift, lamp. After they were corralled in the office they hid behind the
counter which had been Kitten Proofed (ha, ha, ha,) and we had to spend 20
minutes getting them out of there until we could make it safe for them.

This morning was going to be wonderful and happy as well as fun as the
Kittens were safe, accounted for and alright. And it was after we figured
out that the montior wasn't working because they ran over the bottom plug so
often it loosened it up and disconnected. Which was really secondary to
Larry trying to figure out why the Internet was down and two printers
stopped working. They pushed the off switch on the electrical strip.

They have lots of toys which they enjoy but their favorite is the desk
chair. It is big, upholstered, has a high back, and is just plain fun. Of
course I can't use it when they are playing on it! All three of us are
going to take a nap now as we are very tired from all this fun!

Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Hide and Seek

Old July 2nd 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
g.com...
[...]

Just a reminder. Very often kittens are not nearly as 'stuck' in
their little hidey holes as they would have you believe.

Laughing with you, a lot.

Jo

Old July 2nd 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

[...]

Come on, Charleen. You KNOW what we want!!!!!!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 3rd 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

If they would slow down long enough I would send lots of "You know what we
want's"!! Will work on that tomorrow.
Charleen

m...

Old July 3rd 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Charleen Welton wrote:
[...]

Well, *you* named them Hide and Seek. They're just trying to live up to
their names.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old July 3rd 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Charleen Welton wrote:

They have lots of toys which they enjoy but their favorite is the desk
chair. It is big, upholstered, has a high back, and is just plain fun. Of
course I can't use it when they are playing on it! All three of us are
going to take a nap now as we are very tired from all this fun!

Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Hide and Seek

So the names stuck? They seem to be living up to them.

Old July 3rd 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

"Marina" wrote in message
Charleen Welton wrote:

They have lots of toys which they enjoy but their favorite is the desk
chair. It is big, upholstered, has a high back, and is just plain fun.
Of course I can't use it when they are playing on it! All three of us
are going to take a nap now as we are very tired from all this fun!

Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Hide and Seek

So the names stuck? They seem to be living up to them.

David will be home this week-end and we will see if the kittens tell us
their real names then. They disconnected the phone last night by knocking
the box off the shelf and the plug got pulled out. As I am writing this they
have finished playing and are on the prowl for mischief! It would be so
nice if they just settled down for a nap!!
Charleen

Old July 3rd 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Dream on my friend, like that is going to happen. NOT!

"Marina" wrote in message
Charleen Welton wrote:

They have lots of toys which they enjoy but their favorite is the desk
chair. It is big, upholstered, has a high back, and is just plain fun.
Of course I can't use it when they are playing on it! All three of us
are going to take a nap now as we are very tired from all this fun!

Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Hide and Seek

So the names stuck? They seem to be living up to them.

David will be home this week-end and we will see if the kittens tell us
their real names then. They disconnected the phone last night by knocking
the box off the shelf and the plug got pulled out. As I am writing this
they have finished playing and are on the prowl for mischief! It would be
so nice if they just settled down for a nap!!
Charleen

Kittens Inc in Dallas has wonderful cats/kittens for adoption Chris[_3_] Cat rescue 1 September 8th 07 11:27 PM
KITTENS ClicketySplit Cat health & behaviour 0 July 24th 06 03:01 AM
KITTENS ClicketySplit Cat community 0 July 24th 06 03:01 AM
KITTENS ClicketySplit Cat community 0 July 24th 06 02:47 AM
wet or dry for kittens dick Cat health & behaviour 14 October 11th 03 08:17 PM