Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

Old August 19th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Lovable Louise: "No nepotism!"

They look like a lot of fun. Do you think we can find some to play
with?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
sorta lika straberri butte wif more seeds, it wuz kule ta play wif it onna
kichin floor, TV
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
What does it taste like?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
I eated one onze, TV, it wuz berri gud,
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Julie Porter wrote:
Hey Onyx, a telepathic interface doesn't work that

way.
It
only
lets
you communicate with the computer so you can send out
messages
your
friends or surf the web! Do you want one so you don't
have to
go
through your human or try to type?

Chester

I want won. My humin is vurry unreliable.

HoneyCat

OK. Nathan can come over tonight to install it for you

and
show
you
how to use it. He'll also teach you how to install it so

that
when
your human gets a new computer you can move it to that

one.

Chester

A knew computer? Ide purrfurr dat she spent thuh money on

mee.

Fangu fur the technykal help.

HoneyCat

I agree. But she'll ignore what you want when that computer

dies
and
get a new one. She might even do it before the computer dies!
That's
what mom does!

Chester

Gudniss! My momm has a furry old computer. She needs a knew one!

HoneyCat

Since it's so old, do you want her to get you a new one so you

can
communicate with us faster?

Chester

I wanna blakberry. It sownds yummie.

HoneyCat

Tell your human that. She should get you one if you want one!

Chester

Old August 19th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

You should never have been taken to the kitty jail!!!! You should have
been allowed to stay at home!!!!

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
dat kitty jail plaze serfz da fuds onna paper kuz dey sayz itz sani sanni..
cleaner or sumfin... i wuz thinkin when ted sayz diz, i eatz dead stuff anna
you iz worried 'bowt germs, silli hooman, i onliezt likez MINE bowls, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
That's horrible. Why did she do that?

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
gud, I hadda eat offa paper platez like ani regular kat, diz wuz totalli
unaceptable, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
I'll sentence a human like that to kitty jail with no food and only
watermonsters for a day or two.

Chester

Stormmee wrote:
diz iz anofur queskin, whut bad willz happinta hoomanz dat take uses

ta
kitty jail anna furget impurrtint stuff likez MINE food bowls???

Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks. I'm glad your food bowls are back. Humans should never

do
that to us kitties!

Nathan

Stormmee wrote:
I iz glad you iz gonna keep doinit, Tiger calmer now that he has

HIS
food
bowls back
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
OK. There haven't been any volunteers to do it anyway!

Nathan

Stormmee wrote:
nope you keep doinit, you iz doin a gud job, diz iz why her

iz
mad,
Tiger
gettin kranki hisownsef
ClowderCat wrote in message

oups.com...

Adam wrote:
Other catnidate brofur uv Pres of Catmerica. Debate
moderator
brofur
uv
Pres of Catmerica & other catnidate. Do u think 1 fambly
shud
control
all uv Catmerica? Vote 4 "no nepotism!" Vote 4:

"Lovable Louise"

I became the debate moderator because I didn't know if any
other
cat
wanted to. I will step down to let any cat who wants to

be
moderator
do it. Are there any volunteers?

Nathan

Old August 20th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I know der won't be aini in owr howze, soft kamed home furm da hooman fud
plaze anna atta cheap toona fud plaze it wuz 4 dollarz fur 6 ownzes, Chester
for TV who iz sleepin

Old August 20th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz whut we trydateel soft anna furri butted dey didn't lizten, dey said
dat dey were goin fur tootoo long fur dat, Tiger, who hopes they nefur leave
dat long agin...

Old August 21st 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz sometimez goez away fur 2 or 3 suns butted nefur 6 of dem, dat iz juzt
wrong anna we iznot 'lowin it ta happin agin, Tiger, alraei plottein
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:58:45 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iz whut we trydateel soft anna furri butted dey didn't lizten, dey

said
dat dey were goin fur tootoo long fur dat, Tiger, who hopes they nefur

leave
dat long agin...

Beink left alone is furry, furry hard, my luff! I knowz, my hooman
disappeared for 10 daze when he wented to da hooman TED place. I was
furry anxious and upsetted.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/20/2006 7:08:13 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old August 21st 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dey bringe roazt beazt, anna cheez anna yogurt, anna some kanz, butted i
duzint kare bowt doze, anna lemme see, new turbo skratherz, dat wuz gud,
anna lemme see,,, roazt pork, some gud stuffz, anna sometimez dey share dat
roazt bezt, Chester

Old August 21st 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Hmph! Owr Meowmie just kamed home wif some green leefy stufz an sum
lollipopz. She won't evin let Sundance have da rapperz on the lollipopz,
eethur!

Rebecca

Old August 22nd 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Do they share the roast pork too?

Chester, who thinks he's starving to death