cooking video with cats

Old June 15th 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
trailertrash

Default cooking video with cats

did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

http://tinyurl.com/27uoor

Old June 15th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
AZ Nomad

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash wrote:

did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
have my sound muted by default)

Old June 15th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
sf

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:59:25 GMT, AZ Nomad
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash wrote:

did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
have my sound muted by default)

Right, no video - but there was no MP3 involved. It was a link to
update Apple Quicktime. Why? I dunno.

:/

--
See return address to reply by email
Old June 15th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Omelet

In article ,
AZ Nomad wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash wrote:

did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
have my sound muted by default)

All I got was music, no video also.

Post it to YouTube.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old June 15th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

wrote:

did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
have my sound muted by default)

Right, no video - but there was no MP3 involved. It was a link to
update Apple Quicktime. Why? I dunno.

:/

No it wasn't, it was just an mp3. Check your file associations. The song
isn't worth listening to, though, just a bunch of adolescents ripping off
Todd Rundren's sound and putting forth the notion that "we don't have
anything so we must scorn having anything and everyone who does have
anything."

Old June 15th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
trailertrash

sf wrote in message ...
Right, no video - but there was no MP3 involved. It was a link to
update Apple Quicktime. Why? I dunno.

oh I see, it's a link to the soundtrack for my video.

you got prompted to update Quicktime because for your machine, quicktime is
the default mp3 player (but you actually needed an update)

Old June 15th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
roman

On Jun 15, 11:04 am, Omelet wrote:
In article ,
AZ Nomad wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash wrote:

did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
have my sound muted by default)

All I got was music, no video also.

Post it to YouTube.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

I can't find the video @%$#%#$%
I see I crossed my links.. but the vid is actually gone gone gone

but, I see the song is still alive

I'm not sure what synacism cyber is using, but I see nothing negative
or degrading in the lyrics. It just says, don't give up, you got the
music in you. (this world is colorful blue, you got a reason to live,
you only get what you give)

something like that

"i'm coming home baby, you're on top"
"4 am, we ran a myracle mile"
"we flat broke but we do it instyle"

the truth is, people tar feather crucify and burn THAT which they
don't udnerstand.

don't let go, this world is colorful blue, we only get what we give

works for me lol

You Get What You Give Lyrics

Wake up kids
We've got the dreamers disease
Age 14 we got you down on your knees
So polite, you're busy still saying please
Fri - enemies, who when you're down ain't your friend
Every night we smash their Mercedes - Benz
First we run and then we laugh till we cry
But when the night is falling
And you cannot find the light
If you feel your dream is dying
Hold tight
You've got the music in you
Don't let go
You've got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live
Can't forget you only get what you give
Four a. m. we ran a miracle mile
Were flat broke but hey we do it in style
The bad rich
God's flying in for your trial

This whole damn world can fall apart
You'll be ok follow your heart
You're in harms way
I'm right behind
Now say youre mine

Fly high
What's real can't die
You only get what you give
Just dont be afraid to leave
Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion mag shoots
With the aid of 8 dust brothers Beck, Hanson
Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in!
Don't let go
One dance left

{unsaid lyrics from liner}
Championed by a soulless media misleading
People unaware they're bleeding
No one with a brain is believing
It's so sad you lost the meaning
Never knew it anyway
Human natures so predictable
I'm a fool to do your dirty work whoa, whoa

Old June 15th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
roman

wrote:

did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
have my sound muted by default)

Right, no video - but there was no MP3 involved. It was a link to
update Apple Quicktime. Why? I dunno.

:/

No it wasn't, it was just an mp3. Check your file associations. The song
isn't worth listening to, though, just a bunch of adolescents ripping off
Todd Rundren's sound and putting forth the notion that "we don't have
anything so we must scorn having anything and everyone who does have
anything."

don't look so mean

where do you think tr learned to play?

Old June 15th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"roman" wrote

don't look so mean

where do you think tr learned to play?

I can always smell it when you pull things out of your ass,
Barry. Todd predates these fools by decades. The Nazz.
He was maybe 15 when he first recorded.

Old June 15th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
roman

On Jun 15, 6:23 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

I can always smell it when you pull things out of your ass,
Barry. Todd predates these fools by decades. The Nazz.
He was maybe 15 when he first recorde

Lawd, let me get off this usenet sub-street

video of talking cats Winnie Cat anecdotes 7 August 31st 06 07:47 AM
Free Italian Cooking Video Traning... About Cooking Cat health & behaviour 0 June 24th 06 11:50 AM
Video for cats Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 2 September 24th 05 10:41 PM
Cooking for Cats -L. Cat anecdotes 16 April 23rd 05 04:30 PM
funny video about cats [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 March 3rd 05 03:55 PM