Upside-downy Head Contest

Old March 7th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Upside-downy Head Contest

Just for fun...

Rules:

1) Reply to the original post (this one), if at all possible, to make
counting votes easier.
2) Post *one* link to a picture of one of *your own* cats, doing an
upside-downy head pose, by replying to this post.
3) In your post, identify the cat doing the upside-downy head.
4) You must limit each post to *one link only*, but there is no limit to the
number of posts you can make with picture links.
5) Vote for your favorite picture by replying to the post containing the
link to that picture (so it's easy to count votes if you use a "tree"
structure in a news reader).
6) You may not vote for your own picture (and please, no changing 'nyms to
do so), but you may vote for as many other pictures as you choose, but only
one vote per picture.

The picture with the most votes after 1 week wins "Bragging Rights" (maybe
adding this "fact" to your SIG) until the next contest is held.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old March 7th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

My first entry is Archer:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...2/100_1239.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 7th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

My second entry is Archer again:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnip...2/100_1240.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 7th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

OK Matthew, did you read the rules??? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Matthew" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

I challenge that with this
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...May02_0012.jpg
Rumble doing his thing
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=PC200051.jpg
Ka'shay
And my beloved Spirit may he rest in peace
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=P6110011.jpg

I know I have more but when I look at them I come to tears

Old March 7th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
RULEZ!!!! READ!!!! are you nuts? I am a man of course I didn't read the
rules ;-)

How does that goes Rulez I don't need no stinking rules. I forgot how
said that

LOL, I figured that! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 7th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Not time yet Matthew not time. I ran across a picture of scooter the other
day and nearly lost it for a bit. Amazing how they can get to you.
"Matthew" wrote in message
I have more in stock but as I said it is hard to go thru pictures of
spirit. I have some taken the day of his passing and video of him taken
hours before his death. I haven't been able o bring myself to see them for
fear of dropping the camera while I burst into tears.

Old March 7th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
I have more in stock but as I said it is hard to go thru pictures of
spirit. I have some taken the day of his passing and video of him taken
hours before his death. I haven't been able o bring myself to see them for
fear of dropping the camera while I burst into tears.

I know how that goes. I can just now start to look at pictures and videos
of Bandit without totally losing it.

Hugs,

CatNipped