JELLICLE BALL: Cat Anjel

Old October 17th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

Default JELLICLE BALL: Cat Anjel

[A huge white and grey cat ascends the stage, carrying a silver flute
and several pictures in golden frames. He sets the flute on a rainbow-
hued pillow placed center stage by Willow of the House of Rennie who
helped him and his clowder arrange the pictures in a semi-circle
around the pillow.]

Fur meny yeers, mineown sisfur Laura Ann Mihstol (RB) sang this song
at Jellicle Balls. Sins she crosst da Bridj, I haf dun mineown best tu
repeet hur purrrfomance, honoring her, her wedwink Vinnie (RB), ana
alla ar frendz hooz namez haf been Called. Tunite der ar meny uf
mineown owl frendz hoo ar celybrating fur da furst tyme wif hur atta
Bridj. Wun is Anti DiAnne Kaslow, hoomin sekritaree hoo helpt record
sew meny meny advenchurz heer, ana hurown deer Frass. Den der iz
mineown BIL Oz, da inimitable Mietzie, Mme. Anaïs, Sebastian, Tyler,
Dylan, Samson, Sybil, Micah Blue, Callette, Rambetta, Gotcha,
Bizzy.... [Ralph's voice trails off and Willow hands him a rainbow
hanky while Alice gives him a quick ear-lick. Then, taking a deep
breath, he begins to sing]

Dat faytul day, da call was herd
Dat tu da Bridj Yewd go
I drew yew bak ana we wer saf
Bud den I let yew go –oh-oh.

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?
Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?
Ar yew sumware up abuv,
Anna am I stil yewr own tru luff?

I noe yew tried tu stay fur me
Ana gif me wun moor purr
A smurgle warm ana heddbutt tuu
Ana grummin uv da fur

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?
Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?
Ar yew sumware up abuv,
Ana am I stil yewr own tru luff?

Yew wer sick ana tired tuu,
I cudnt mayk yew stay
I’ll nefer smuv yewr fur agin
Yewr atta da Bridf tuday

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?
Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?
Ar yew sumware up abuv,
Ana am I stil yewr own tru luff?

Cat Anjil, ansur mee pleeze….

[And, from the Rainbow Bridj, comes the echo of a silver flute playing
the refrain and the Siamese Chorus replying]

Ana we ar still yewrown tru luffs.....
Old October 18th 11, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

[As the flute sounds, Rebecca looks up]

Oh, luk efurrykittee -- we kan see da Brij! Itz so bootiful an luk at alla
owrown frenz hoo iz dere. Rite in frunt iz alla da kitteez hooz namez wuz
kalled dis yeer... so mennee...

Rebecca, wiping a tear

Old October 18th 11, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett grabs Willow and Lizzzy. Cee dere, cee dem 2 dogies? Dat Cat iz
Lewi and Dinky ana cee da hooman hind dem, dt iz mineown hoomanz. As the
catslook up, the clouds bging to close around the bridge once more. Piglett
drops to a mealoaf position and sobs quietly.

Old October 18th 11, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Snowflake putz a cumfurtin paw around Piglett. Weze no how yu feel. Ize
had a breef glimpz of Opus, Binkley an Frieda. It iz cumfortin to no dat
dey will be der to meet uz wen we arrif. Dey ar all healthy an free frum
payne now.

Old October 18th 11, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

still sniffing Piglett sys, fangu mine fren. I iz glad each wun kud cee der
won frenz anna famiblee.

Old October 18th 11, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

O look, all our friends and family..sniffs our humans had over 30 cars
that went to Rainbow Bridge
and now they are Cat Angels..we can see them all..hankies passed all
around...too many have gone there this year. ...
Now add another ONE more who JUST now went to The Bridge. Katie House of
Havlicek sniff
Mosey for his family..awed with the beauty of the Bridge...and we all love
the sad, beautiful song too....

Old October 18th 11, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 17, 11:34*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett grabs Willow and Lizzzy. *Cee dere, cee dem 2 dogies? *Dat Cat iz
Lewi and Dinky ana cee da hooman hind dem, dt iz mineown hoomanz.

Wascal is waving at dozens of cats standing in front of a big New
England barn, then he points to a huge dog wagging his tail and
looking back at him

Dat is Konrad. He lov us barn kitties an wood allus protek us. Aldo
hee cood be bossy sumtimz. And mine kitty mommy an her fambly an my
hoomin granma. Hi efferyon.

*As the
catslook up, the clouds bging to close around the bridge once more. *Piglett
drops to a mealoaf position and sobs quietly.

I gno yoo misses dem butted da mommy ob us awl is showin us dat all we
gotta do is wait. and then he cries too

--
Wascal
Old October 18th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzy sits near Piglett and Wascal she is also crying softly for her bities.
Effen dough we knowz dem iz fine, we still mizez dem.

Willow is sad for a bit then jumps up on the table. Ok Frenz we haz da
final kallink of namez ta go den we kan PARTIEE anna selebrate der libez.
(if da final calling has taken place it hasn't arrived at Grambys house
yet.)

Old October 18th 11, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:31:19 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

[As the flute sounds, Rebecca looks up]

Oh, luk efurrykittee -- we kan see da Brij! Itz so bootiful an luk at
alla owrown frenz hoo iz dere. Rite in frunt iz alla da kitteez hooz
namez wuz kalled dis yeer... so mennee...

There's Cleopatra and TV, and Anais and Tiger, and Bridget the Dog. We
miss you, dear friends.

Amelia