This Horrid Heat 8-12-12

Old August 13th 12, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Aunti Kyla =^..^=

Default This Horrid Heat 8-12-12

I know most of you in the USA are suffering from high temps, most in the
triple digits.
And the USA is suffering the worst drought in over 100 years,
The Yahoo pictures of it are just so sad.
I feel so bad for you and hope and pray you, your loved ones and fur kids ,
are able to keep cool, somehow.
Right now, where we live, in Wash State, it is 86F at 5:30 pm, PDT, and it
is supposed to get hotter here.
I can't get 'anything' done.
I feel bad for our cats too.
We've been spending a lot of time in the bedroom with the A/C on.
The UK is a lot cooler, so I hear, with rain.
That's where I would like to be, especially in Scotland.

Peace, and Love,

Aunti Kyla

Old August 13th 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:46:40 -0700, " Aunti Kyla =^..^=" M&[email protected]
wrote:

I know most of you in the USA are suffering from high temps, most in the
triple digits.
And the USA is suffering the worst drought in over 100 years,
The Yahoo pictures of it are just so sad.
I feel so bad for you and hope and pray you, your loved ones and fur kids ,
are able to keep cool, somehow.
Right now, where we live, in Wash State, it is 86F at 5:30 pm, PDT, and it
is supposed to get hotter here.
I can't get 'anything' done.
I feel bad for our cats too.
We've been spending a lot of time in the bedroom with the A/C on.
The UK is a lot cooler, so I hear, with rain.
That's where I would like to be, especially in Scotland.

Peace, and Love,

Aunti Kyla

We always have your weather, minus 2 degrees. I have only had to turn
on air conditioning 3 times so far, four counting tonight.
The upside to the heat - don't have to spend $$ at a sauna, arthritis
is a bit better.
Old August 13th 12, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Aunti Kyla =^..^=

,
are able to keep cool, somehow.
Right now, where we live, in Wash State, it is 86F at 5:30 pm, PDT, and
it
is supposed to get hotter here.
I can't get 'anything' done.
I feel bad for our cats too.
We've been spending a lot of time in the bedroom with the A/C on.
The UK is a lot cooler, so I hear, with rain.
That's where I would like to be, especially in Scotland.

Peace, and Love,

Aunti Kyla

We always have your weather, minus 2 degrees. I have only had to turn
on air conditioning 3 times so far, four counting tonight.
The upside to the heat - don't have to spend $$ at a sauna, arthritis
s a bit better.
John Ross Mc Master

Lucky you, John.
The=is heat has no effect on my arthritis at all..I still hurt.
Glad yours gets better with the heat.

Aunti Kyla

Old August 13th 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 12, 8:46*pm, " Aunti Kyla =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote:
I know most of you in the USA are suffering from high temps, most in the
triple digits.
And the USA is suffering the worst drought in over 100 years,
The Yahoo pictures of it *are just so *sad.
I feel so bad for you and hope and pray you, *your loved ones and fur kids ,
are able to keep cool, somehow.
Right now, where we live, in Wash State, *it is 86F at 5:30 pm, PDT, and *it
is supposed to get hotter here.
I can't get 'anything' done.
I feel bad for our cats too.
We've been spending a lot of time in the bedroom with the A/C on.
The UK is *a lot cooler, so I hear, with rain.
That's where I would like to be, especially in Scotland.

Wee had a gnice cool morning anti Kyla. It was gudgud to haff da winno
open an breev da cool kleen aer. Butted it HAVE bin two hott lately.

Uncl Bill kleend mine rume. It isn't perfek butted he did it. Now for
dat harecut.

--
WooToo, for her hous

Old August 14th 12, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Aunti Kyla =^..^=

On Aug 12, 8:46 pm, " Aunti Kyla =^..^
[...]

Ai m gwad yu had uh gnice cool morning , WooToo. So did weh.
Et haz bin tu hot heer tu.
It is nearly 8 pm here, neer Seattul, and 84 degrees owt, and hotter IN.
Weh hab uh ayr kondishinur, 2 uf dem, but I still get hot.
I'm gwad tu heer dat Unkl Bill kleened yer rume. I kan't git inyfing dun.
I have never seen Unkl Bill's hare so I don't have an ipionion on that..lol

Aunti Kyla, for her hot hous.