Getting the cat back (LONG)

Old August 2nd 05, 01:06 AM
M Elizabeth

Default Getting the cat back (LONG)

Hi all, I was here a few months ago and was posting semi-regularly. I
dropped off the radar as we were moving back to the US. We are finally
here...without the furniture, but that's okay. It'll show up one of these
days.

Anyways...a Willow update. In January I was quite concerned because of her
throwing up several times per day. Tried a new diet, she got sedated for
blood tests, many trips were taken to TED in England. Nothing was resolved
there.

Willow was brought back to the US mid May to stay with my dad in NY until we
moved back mid July. In the meantime, he took her to TED at home. Finally
some issues were surfacing and hopefully are resolving. She lost a ton of
weight...more blood tests, an ultrasound, palpitations, shots etc...To make
an incredibly long story short...she is taking pills for IBD and enzymes for
a depleted store in her pancreas. She is still throwing up, but not
everyday, and she gets weighed once a week. We get her back on Saturday
I have a vet lined up here in Va and will be bringing her next week.

We need purrs...but I am so happy to be reunited with my little girl again.

--
M~Elizabeth

To Thine Own Self be True

Old August 2nd 05, 01:20 AM
Enfilade

M Elizabeth wrote:
Hi all, I was here a few months ago and was posting semi-regularly. I
dropped off the radar as we were moving back to the US. We are finally
here...without the furniture, but that's okay. It'll show up one of these
days.

Purrs for Willow.

--Fil

Old August 2nd 05, 01:46 AM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:06:50 -0400, M Elizabeth wrote:

[...]

Sending purrs that you will find suitable food for your kitty and that she
will become a healthy, happy cat. MLB

Old August 2nd 05, 02:32 AM
Karen

in article uOyHe.4243$MZ6.148@lakeread01, M Elizabeth at
wrote on 8/1/05 7:06 PM:

[...]

I'm glad you are getting somewhere with her problem. I seriously think Pearl
has some IBD. Man, she is like a NEW cat practically on only two days of a
new diet. Purrs for you all and Willow.

Old August 2nd 05, 03:16 AM
Victor Martinez

M Elizabeth wrote:
We need purrs...but I am so happy to be reunited with my little girl again.

Lots of purrs. Our Basho was diagnosed with IBD a few weeks back, but I
don't think that was it. He was on metronidazole, and that helped stop
the vomiting.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 2nd 05, 02:47 PM
Adrian

M Elizabeth wrote:
[...]

Welcome back! I'm glad you and your fur family are reuntied. Purrs for
Willow's continued improvement.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 2nd 05, 08:37 PM
Irulan

Purring and praying for Willow's complete health.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old August 3rd 05, 12:11 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Willow, and hugs for you, M Elizabeth, for
taking such good care of her,
--
Polonca & Soncek

--
Polonca & Soncek

Old August 3rd 05, 10:58 PM
M Elizabeth

Thank you, all! I just called the vet to give them my CC number and Ms.
Willow was there getting weighed. She apparently stayed the same :hew::
I just went to Tar-jay and bought her a new litterbox, scoop, placemat,
bowls, etc...I can't wait to see her and kiss her fuzzy face.

Old August 7th 05, 05:58 PM
SuzQ

Belated purrs for Willow's health.
Suz&Spicey