Purrs for Baby

Old March 22nd 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for Baby

My friend called me last night and asked me to take her dog for a night
or 2. Their house had been broken into while they were at work and
there was a lot of glass to clean up.
In addition to the dog, Polly, they have 2 cats. One cat stayed in the
house, but Baby must've gotten scared and ran out. I know they're
inside cats and I'm a little worried since it was below freezing when I
picked Polly up.

I'll call later to see if Baby showed back up after the police left and
things calmed down. Purrs that Baby has stayed close to home and will
be found safe.

Thanks,
Theresa

Old March 22nd 06, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'll call later to see if Baby showed back up after the police left and
things calmed down. Purrs that Baby has stayed close to home and will
be found safe.

I hope so too. Get your furry butt home purrs for Baby

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 22nd 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

theresa wrote:

My friend called me last night and asked me to take her dog for a night
or 2. Their house had been broken into while they were at work and
there was a lot of glass to clean up.
In addition to the dog, Polly, they have 2 cats. One cat stayed in the
house, but Baby must've gotten scared and ran out.

Purrs for Baby to come home, now that it's quiet again!

Joyce
Old March 22nd 06, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

theresa wrote:
My friend called me last night and asked me to take her dog for a
night or 2. Their house had been broken into while they were at work
and there was a lot of glass to clean up.
In addition to the dog, Polly, they have 2 cats. One cat stayed in
the house, but Baby must've gotten scared and ran out. I know they're
inside cats and I'm a little worried since it was below freezing when
I picked Polly up.

I'll call later to see if Baby showed back up after the police left
and things calmed down. Purrs that Baby has stayed close to home and
will be found safe.

Thanks,
Theresa

Purrs for Baby, and the rest of the family.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 22nd 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 22nd 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"theresa" wrote in message
oups.com...
My friend called me last night and asked me to take her dog for a night
or 2. Their house had been broken into while they were at work and
there was a lot of glass to clean up.
In addition to the dog, Polly, they have 2 cats. One cat stayed in the
house, but Baby must've gotten scared and ran out. I know they're
inside cats and I'm a little worried since it was below freezing when I
picked Polly up.

I'll call later to see if Baby showed back up after the police left and
things calmed down. Purrs that Baby has stayed close to home and will
be found safe.

Thanks,
Theresa

Ack, I hate stories like this! A cat goes missing because some drug hungry
person broke in. It's so senseless! Major purrs that Baby is found,
unharmed.

kili

Old March 22nd 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs that Baby comes home safely.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

oups.com...

Old March 22nd 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers from us that Baby shows up unscathed.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
oups.com...

Old March 22nd 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for your friend and that Baby comes home soon.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

"theresa" wrote in message
oups.com...
My friend called me last night and asked me to take her dog for a night
or 2. Their house had been broken into while they were at work and
there was a lot of glass to clean up.
In addition to the dog, Polly, they have 2 cats. One cat stayed in the
house, but Baby must've gotten scared and ran out. I know they're
inside cats and I'm a little worried since it was below freezing when I
picked Polly up.

I'll call later to see if Baby showed back up after the police left and
things calmed down. Purrs that Baby has stayed close to home and will
be found safe.

Thanks,
Theresa

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM