Purrs all around!

Old March 22nd 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs all around!

Gahhhhh! 465 posts to catch up on!

Dear folks and kitties, we are generating extra purrs around here,
just avail yourselves of all you need.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 22nd 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Gahhhhh! 465 posts to catch up on!

So few? ;-) I have a mere 1679.

Dear folks and kitties, we are generating extra purrs around here,
just avail yourselves of all you need.

Ditto from us too.

Tweed, KFC & BF
very far behind

Old March 23rd 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I try every day to get below 650! I tell myself that I am going to delete
them all and start over but I can't do it. Every person and every cat, okay
and d*g, bird too, is special and I have to know how everyone is and what is
happening in your lives. I surely don't want to miss the funny antics and
pictures. We purr when we can, laugh and cry too.

For some of us RPCA is very much family. I have a wonderful husband. He is
an over-the-road truck driver, we talk a lot and often. But for those times
when I am alone, my tasks are done, the cats are doing their cat things I
turn to RPCA. I wish I could contribute more, I wish I were wittier,
funnier, wiser, an more eloquent. I wish I could give more than I am given
from this wonderful group. But life goes on and I go on with it giving what
I can and enjoying all I read and see. Thank you all for being you.

Charleen

Old March 23rd 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Me too Charleen!! I'm a stay at home mum so i don't get to go out much.
Having the chance to talk to adult people saves my sanity a lot of days!
Some days i don't even have the energy to post, but just reading all the
posts gets me through. Thanks to all of you for sharing your lives, and your
cats, with me!!
"Charleen Welton" wrote in message

[...]

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 03:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 06:20 AM