Purrz pleze

Old September 22nd 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Purrz pleze

On da ufther newzgrup, Unkle Dan said dat Cleo waz haffink tuff pain and was
going to da TED. We all needz to be pourrink and prayink for her ta be ok.

Old September 22nd 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

On da ufther newzgrup, Unkle Dan said dat Cleo waz haffink tuff pain and was
going to da TED. We all needz to be pourrink and prayink for her ta be ok.

Fangu. Her will purrciate dis. An Paw will post as soon as her is back
from da TED.

Sammy
Old September 22nd 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 22, 11:05*am, "Granby" wrote:
On da ufther newzgrup, Unkle Dan said dat Cleo waz haffink tuff pain and was
going to da TED. *We all needz to be pourrink and prayink for her ta be ok.

Wee iz all purrin four hur an az soon az I get in tuch wiff da Wascal,
hee will be purring two.

--
Maggy May four Missy, Sunrise an da hoomins, Bear an da $%&%$& Parruts
Old September 22nd 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

On Sep 22, 11:05 am, "Granby" :
On da ufther newzgrup, Unkle Dan said dat Cleo waz haffink tuff pain and
was
going to da TED. We all needz to be pourrink and prayink for her ta be ok.

Wee iz all purrin four hur an az soon az I get in tuch wiff da Wascal,
hee will be purring two.

--
Maggy May four Missy, Sunrise an da hoomins, Bear an da $%&%$& Parruts

Et wooks wike Cleo haz a owie onna hur toofies, n gotted sum stuff fur hur
pain for et.
Meowmie tolded him bout sum kitty toofpaste dat will hulp da plak onna hur
teef.
Poor Cleo, hur did sew nise at our wedwink yesturday.
Hope she dint git her owie frum a fudz.

Wuv n purrs for Cleo tew feel bedder
Mosey and his bootiful Wifekitty, Tabitha Fluffytail

Old September 23rd 08, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Granby wrote:
On da ufther newzgrup, Unkle Dan said dat Cleo waz haffink tuff pain and was
going to da TED. We all needz to be pourrink and prayink for her ta be ok.

Wee izz! TuTu
Old September 23rd 08, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Unkle Dan I knowz u neffer askez a ladie how old herself iz but we still
wansta know how old HRH Cleo iz. O T knowing he could get a mighty whack
from Piglet for asking the question.

Old September 23rd 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Unkle Dan I knowz u neffer askez a ladie how old herself iz but we still
wansta know how old HRH Cleo iz. O T knowing he could get a mighty whack
from Piglet for asking the question.

After checking over her vet records from CA we figure that she is now 17
1/2.
Old September 23rd 08, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh my gudnez, no wonner him didn wanna put herself ta sleep ta klean da
teef. We is still purrink dat plak monster will go way and leaf herself
alonez. Willow checking her teeth in the mirror as she tries on a new
winter leather coat.

Old September 24th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jen[_3_]

On Sep 22, 8:05*am, "Granby" wrote:
On da ufther newzgrup, Unkle Dan said dat Cleo waz haffink tuff pain and was
going to da TED. *We all needz to be pourrink and prayink for her ta be ok.

Sendin wotsa purrz, an what we calls "glows" on anudder role-play cat
site I belongs to...

- Muwway
Old September 24th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:00:53 -0700 (PDT), Jen's nimble, little paws
typed:

Sendin wotsa purrz, an what we calls "glows" on anudder role-play cat
site I belongs to...

- Muwway

We cawlz it "Mewochat".

I didn kno dat dere wuz anuffer place like dis anymore; I thot dey
awl faded away - whut iz it an where?

Meenwile, meet some of da kittiez here by lukink at da "My RPCC
Fwiends" link on mine webby-site. http://www.smurgle.net/anais/
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/24/2008 12:25:01 PM

Purrz four Sashi Will in New Haven Cat community 15 June 10th 08 07:03 AM
Could we getz some d*g purrz? Harri Roadcat Cat community 21 January 12th 07 11:24 AM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM