finishing da giftz

Old December 10th 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default finishing da giftz

after a lot of pakagez were opined anna oohhhed anna ahhed ofur, afur trudi
anna jack fankz efurione who bringed a prezzie, trudi carefully putz dem all
in herown majik bakpak, den she goez to da twu sisfurz... i wuld spekalee
liksta fank ursef fur diz nize partee... it wuz exta nize combinin itsef
wiffa fankgivin partee beclawz dat meant more turkey burdee furefureone, duz
we think we shuld have a nitecap anna dezzert befure we get to scatland ta
splore arownd a bit befure da winking? trudi

Old December 11th 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 14:32:24 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

after a lot of pakagez were opined anna oohhhed anna ahhed ofur, afur trudi
anna jack fankz efurione who bringed a prezzie, trudi carefully putz dem all
in herown majik bakpak, den she goez to da twu sisfurz... i wuld spekalee
liksta fank ursef fur diz nize partee... it wuz exta nize combinin itsef
wiffa fankgivin partee beclawz dat meant more turkey burdee furefureone, duz
we think we shuld have a nitecap anna dezzert befure we get to scatland ta
splore arownd a bit befure da winking? trudi

Meow, and yure welkum! Yoo two is a lubbly kupple!

We finks dat a nitecap and dezzert iz a gud gud idea!

Cybèle [to Oriane]: Duz yoo wants to hab a nitecap wiff dat nice scottish
kittie, Harry?

Oriane: He duz seem wike a nice kitty. Yes, wets!

[they walk over to Harry's table]

Both: Meow, Harry! How iz yurself? We iz habing Stingers fur a nitecap, care
to join usses?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/10/2011 7:52:41 PM
Old December 12th 11, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

after a lot of pakagez were opined anna oohhhed anna ahhed ofur, afur trudi
anna jack fankz efurione who bringed a prezzie, trudi carefully putz dem
all in herown majik bakpak, den she goez to da twu sisfurz... i wuld
spekalee liksta fank ursef fur diz nize partee... it wuz exta nize combinin
itsef wiffa fankgivin partee beclawz dat meant more turkey burdee
furefureone, duz we think we shuld have a nitecap anna dezzert befure we
get to scatland ta splore arownd a bit befure da winking? trudi

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps [skorted bai Ranger} BobQat n Mimzy
ugree dat coktalez n dezzurt wud be gud.'
Letz hab Pina Coladaz n froot tarts. ..howzat?
Weh had uh lot uff fuhn at diz partee
Trudi, yu n Jack du mayke uh bootiful cupple n weh awl wish yu da bezt.
Fank yu fur inbiting usses tu beh wif yu bof on diz speshul okashun. yeUP

Old December 12th 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fank da twu sisfurz, dey did it all wiffa hep of furndz... one of da bezt
thingz abowt da catmunitee iz dat efurieeone iz welcome at efuriee thin,
Trudi

Old December 13th 11, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Umaky, Fank yu Cyble & Oriane n yer furndz fur da bootiful feast n
engagmunt party,
weh awl had uh wunnerful tyme n da fudz n drinks wud sew delishus n et wuz
uh happi tyme
fur awl.
Trudi n Jack make uh wunnerful cuppl. yeUP.
Luffs