Da Nitely Nooz!

Old January 24th 12, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Da Nitely Nooz!

Two Zot girls sit behind a low, polished mahogany table; the skyline of NYC
is a computer graphic behind them. For the theme, "My Favorite Things" from
the Sound of Music is playing...

Cybele: [adjusts tortise-shell half-readers; peers over them] And now, from
Mew Yawk City, itz da nitely Nooz!

Oriane: Yes, it iz kitties, and for tonite we're going to discuss owr
faborite fings!

Cybele: Indeed! So mine deer sisfur, what iz yur faborite fing?

Oriane: Bokses! Bokses! Bokses! Liddle wons, big wons, meedium wons! Dey is
all wunnerful!

Cybele: I knoze! When Amazon dewibers to da hooman, yoo allwayz hab a smile
on yur fayce!

Oriane: Yes, indeed! Dey can be fortresses, condo-miniums, hidy-holes,
pwaces where da two ob usses can snuggle togeffur... [reaches over and gives
her sister a face-rub]

Cybele: And letz no forget da widdle wons dat yoo push to da stairway, and
awwow grabbity to take down da stairz!

Oriane: Yes! Bippity-bop, bippity bop, boom!

Cybele: Oh, doze neighbors must lubs usses!

Oriane: I is sure dey do! An yoo mine deer, whatz yur fabborite fing -
besides foods, dat iz?

Cybele: Cwinkle ballz! Shiny, cwinkly mylar cwinkle balls, sprayed wif
likwid catnip den rolled in leafy catnip!

Oriane: Ahh, yes, yoo duz lubs dem! Especikally wen yoo get stoned from dat
'nip!

Cybele: Oh yes! Dere is nuffin wikes getting nipped-up and pwayink wif a
shiny, mylar cwinkle ball!

Oriane: I lubs da way yoo cawwy it in yur mouf and sing a seranade to
eberrybody!

Cybele: Yes, indeed! I do hab a wubbwy voice, duzzent I?

Oriane: Certainly! An I betz dat da nayborz wubb dat cat seranade!

Cybele: [Both smile] So kitties, we is asking owr lissners to write in and
tells us what dere faborite fings iz!

Oriane: Dats rite! Just post here an tells usses!

Cybele: Datz it fur tonight, Be well and be cute!

Both: [singing to My Favorite Things] Meeeeeeee-owwwwwwww, MeeeeeeeeOWWWWWW,
MeeeeOOOOOwwwwwww.....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/23/2012 7:35:01 PM
Old January 24th 12, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 23, 4:35*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
[...]

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 1/23/2012 7:35:01 PM

mine faborit fings:
gushy fudz and da crinkl tunnl.
o yess an da bafrum sink.
MeOwy
Old January 24th 12, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

owrz famblee diskuzzed diz anna we iz respondin inna hopez sumhoomin mite
read it...

Chester: I lobez fudz bezt, den nip den da hoominz...

Storrmmee: da furee, wet fud anna chester
.. .

Old January 24th 12, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Well hrmph, da soft hit send befur we wuz dune, ...

OEJ: napz, boxes, anna of kawz mine fell better pill, da hominz iz purtee
nize awso.

Trudi, who didn't have to think at all: da in, da cowch, da fud, anna
bwankee, which we receefed aza part of kissa mowze sektret santa a kuple of
yearz ago, it wuz furm ptetunai anna i klamed itsef and duzint share it.

Barbi: da in anna da fakt i duzint hafta fite fur fudz, awso sum toyz iz
ok.

MH: lifin where nobodee hitz minesef.

we all agreez dat nip iz gud, anna dat warm iz awzo gud.

Old January 24th 12, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Snowflake: ize luv mi tent an sleepin on meowmiez hed, a warm spot of
sunshine an da chair above da heet register.

Booker: fud an fuzzy blankiez an Lizzy

Chappy: my yellow burdie, ize lyke skritches an more skritches, up high
places

Old January 25th 12, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Moey gentuly shredud dat pozt

mine faborit fings:
gushy fudz and da crinkl tunnl.
o yess an da bafrum sink.
MeOwy

Ai wike mai gushy fudz tew, but wif speshul kibble on et sew ai wunt hrk.
ai hab uh funni tummy, yew noe. MRRRRRRT!!
Ai dunt gotz uh crinkl tunnl , but wen ai port ovur tew yer hoam wif Tygur n
Mayzy, weh pway wif yew en yerz,
n yer meomie duzn't seam tew mynd. Nope.
At lezt ai hoap gnot.
*nosepoinks*
Mosey

Old January 25th 12, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Moey gentuly shredud dat pozt

mine faborit fings:
gushy fudz and da crinkl tunnl.
o yess an da bafrum sink.
MeOwy

Ai wike mai gushy fudz tew, but wif speshul kibble on et sew ai wunt
hrk.
ai hab uh funni tummy, yew noe. MRRRRRRT!!
Ai dunt gotz uh crinkl tunnl , but wen ai port ovur tew yer hoam wif
Tygur n Mayzy, weh pway wif yew en yerz,
n yer meomie duzn't seam tew mynd. Nope.
At lezt ai hoap gnot.
*nosepoinks*
Mosey

I hadda krinklee tunnel, buttid I wuz frayt tu go onnit atta2wl,
so I gabe it tu mine kuzin, Candy, hu lubz it.

Mine faffurit toye iz da CatDancer! I karry da wyer in mine mowff, den
chaze boff endz, sumtymez in serkulz.
O, an pink-ponk-bawls-on da showerruum, wen da fluur iz dwy.
--
Pit.nya

Old January 25th 12, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

skuze me for budtink in but we 4 got to say dat we all lubz bubble wap anna
kan pop dem bubblez wiff ourown nailz. Piglett dancing on the big bubble
wrap that came with the microwave.

Old January 25th 12, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Cybele: [Both smile] So kitties, we is asking owr lissners to write in
and tells us what dere faborite fings iz!

Oriane: Dats rite! Just post here an tells usses!

Cybele: Datz it fur tonight, Be well and be cute!

Both: [singing to My Favorite Things] Meeeeeeee-owwwwwwww,
MeeeeeeeeOWWWWWW, MeeeeOOOOOwwwwwww.....

My faborit fings are when it's brekkast time an Paw lifts me up to da top
of da stove an feeds me there, then feeds all da other kitties
downstairs, den cleans da litter bokses, den comes back upstairs and gifs
me a shoulder ride from da stove to da couch. Da fudz is gud, an da
special service is gud.

Harri