Da Nitely Nooz!

Old January 25th 12, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Default Da Nitely Nooz!

Cybele: [Both smile] So kitties, we is asking owr lissners to write in
and tells us what dere faborite fings iz!

Oriane: Dats rite! Just post here an tells usses!

Cybele: Datz it fur tonight, Be well and be cute!

Both: [singing to My Favorite Things] Meeeeeeee-owwwwwwww,
MeeeeeeeeOWWWWWW, MeeeeOOOOOwwwwwww.....

Plastic bags. Da kind da hoomins bring home from da grocery store. Dey's
fun to lick and to pull around da house and to bunny-kick until dey're
dead.

Ranger
Old January 25th 12, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mine brofur tv liked dem until onze a bag gettet arownd hisown nek, den it
turned into a bagmonzter, it awmozt killeda hoominz an hisef until dey
getted it offa himz, dey got lotsa xrzize dat day, OEJ gigglin atta memoree

Old January 25th 12, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:47:56 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

mine brofur tv liked dem until onze a bag gettet arownd hisown nek, den
it turned into a bagmonzter, it awmozt killeda hoominz an hisef until
dey getted it offa himz, dey got lotsa xrzize dat day, OEJ gigglin atta
memoree

Dat sounds awful scary! I'z glad I'fe never been attacked by one.

I mostly just like to lick dem. Fur some reason Meowmie doesn't like me
to, but Paw duzn't mind.

Ranger
Old January 25th 12, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it wuz skaree for tv anna hoominz da rezt of uscatz juzt watched the
'citmint fur entertanement, OEJ

Old January 25th 12, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

'citmint fur entertanement, OEJ"Ranger McDude" wrote in message

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:47:56 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

mine brofur tv liked dem until onze a bag gettet arownd hisown nek, den
it turned into a bagmonzter, it awmozt killeda hoominz an hisef until
dey getted it offa himz, dey got lotsa xrzize dat day, OEJ gigglin atta
memoree

Dat sounds awful scary! I'z glad I'fe never been attacked by one.

I mostly just like to lick dem. Fur some reason Meowmie doesn't like me
to, but Paw duzn't mind.

Ranger- Hide quoted text -

Tu be a kittee is tu be inna high wisk awkyoopayshun wifoutted a dout.
Da pay is furry gud dough.
Meowy, a hard worker
Old January 25th 12, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote in message

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:47:56 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

mine brofur tv liked dem until onze a bag gettet arownd hisown nek,
den
it turned into a bagmonzter, it awmozt killeda hoominz an hisef
until
dey getted it offa himz, dey got lotsa xrzize dat day, OEJ gigglin
atta
memoree

Dat sounds awful scary! I'z glad I'fe never been attacked by one.

I mostly just like to lick dem. Fur some reason Meowmie doesn't like
me
to, but Paw duzn't mind.

Ranger- Hide quoted text -

Meowy, a hard worker
*****************
Meowy, yu izza jeenyuz!
Diz shud be ower motto!

"Tu be a kittee is tu be inna high wisk awkyoopayshun wifoutted a dout.
Da pay is furry gud dough."

O, I yike diz!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 25th 12, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

U deservz da spezial treetmint. O T knowing this is so.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

Cybele: [Both smile] So kitties, we is asking owr lissners to write in
and tells us what dere faborite fings iz!

Oriane: Dats rite! Just post here an tells usses!

Cybele: Datz it fur tonight, Be well and be cute!

Both: [singing to My Favorite Things] Meeeeeeee-owwwwwwww,
MeeeeeeeeOWWWWWW, MeeeeOOOOOwwwwwww.....

My faborit fings are when it's brekkast time an Paw lifts me up to da top
of da stove an feeds me there, then feeds all da other kitties
downstairs, den cleans da litter bokses, den comes back upstairs and gifs
me a shoulder ride from da stove to da couch. Da fudz is gud, an da
special service is gud.

Harri
Old January 26th 12, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Yes, plastik bagz! I likez to chew on dem, espeshully when I needz to git
Meowmie's attenshun.

Sundance

Old January 26th 12, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Cybele: [Both smile] So kitties, we is asking owr lissners to write in
and tells us what dere faborite fings iz!

Oriane: Dats rite! Just post here an tells usses!

Cybele: Datz it fur tonight, Be well and be cute!

Both: [singing to My Favorite Things] Meeeeeeee-owwwwwwww,
MeeeeeeeeOWWWWWW, MeeeeOOOOOwwwwwww.....

Plastic bags. Da kind da hoomins bring home from da grocery store. Dey's
fun to lick and to pull around da house and to bunny-kick until dey're
dead.

Ranger

ai wike doze tew Ranger, cuz dey r koted wif fishy iol, or sew mai hoominz
sai.
Meomie put nip on mai favurite unez. waffs.
PookyKat wikez tew eet INNY kynd uff pwastik groshur bag..hym iz sew funi.

Pipps

Pipps

Old January 26th 12, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

mine brofur tv liked dem until onze a bag gettet arownd hisown nek, den
it turned into a bagmonzter, it awmozt killeda hoominz an hisef until
dey getted it offa himz, dey got lotsa xrzize dat day, OEJ gigglin atta
memoree

Dat sounds awful scary! I'z glad I'fe never been attacked by one.

I mostly just like to lick dem. Fur some reason Meowmie doesn't like me
to, but Paw duzn't mind.

Ranger

Ma n Pa uzed tew hab uh Cat named Moxie, hoo had dat hapun tu hur.
Hur got attukd bai une uff dem, n rased uraown da howse.

ai fink yew wike dem cuz dey is koted wif fishy oil, wike ai sed befur,
Ranger.

Pipps