OT since it almost tax season

Old March 21st 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT since it almost tax season

Since it is almost tax season and every one is going thru there records how
many of you have actually checked your credit rating reports

one free report from each of the 3 companies once a year
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Old March 21st 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-21, Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) penned:
Since it is almost tax season and every one is going thru there
records how many of you have actually checked your credit rating
reports

one free report from each of the 3 companies once a year
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Supposedly, Colorado residents will be notified if for some reason
there is a negative entry on their credit report. I'm not sure how
that works or how it's enforced, though.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 22nd 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

We belong to Privacy Guard, and are notified if anyone makes inquiries about us.
We can also go online and get a credit report (and score) every month. It surely
eases my mind that if someone tries to get info on us, or use our name/addy,
etc., we'll be notified.

ShirleyB, Rexie and Loki’s Mom

Pictures of His Majesty, Rex: http://tinyurl.com/bvtjv
Pictures of Loki: http://tinyurl.com/9exao
Pictures of Mama & Kits: http://tinyurl.com/e5edz

Homepage: http://jumi-shirley-butler.com
Webmaster: http://www.vinotecawinebar.com

"Making A way out of no way is sometimes the only way"
Dr. Johnetta B. Cole

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) eloquently related the following on 3/21/2006
1:06 PM:

Old March 22nd 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
Since it is almost tax season and every one is going thru there records how
many of you have actually checked your credit rating reports

"Almost" tax season? What do you think we tax professionals
have been doing for the past two and a half months? ;-)

Old March 22nd 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
Oh come on Evelyn you know it ain't tax season till there is less than 24
hours till it is due :-)

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
Since it is almost tax season and every one is going thru there records
how many of you have actually checked your credit rating reports

"Almost" tax season? What do you think we tax professionals have been
doing for the past two and a half months? ;-)

This one has been playing Bubbels on her computer.

One very happily retired CPA

Jo

Old March 22nd 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
"Almost" tax season? What do you think we tax professionals have been
doing for the past two and a half months? ;-)

Crap, I need to finalize my taxes. I wish Etrade has as good tax
documents as SmithBarney does. With Etrade, I have to go manually figure
out all the stuff to enter in the tax form, whereas SmithBarney cleanly
prints it all out and tells me which box each number goes in.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he