BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh

Old April 1st 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh

itz gud, i iz like dat guy onna star trek, i duzint liksa porterz anna
stuffz i purfurza walk efuriwhere, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Yerself iz vury welkum..gotz lotza wadder heer..Mosey

fang ursusf, i allawuz getz a bit firzti when i goez inna porter, trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
Uff korse yoo kan..heer ya go, nise frush wadder..howzat? Mosey

gladta be here, kan i haza drink of water, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="

Sew gwad yew good mayke et..c'mon en n hab sum gudeez n nip wyne. Mosey

diz iz gonna be fun, trudi fur herown howze
"Mosey =^..^="

Hoo lse iz gunna bee heer???
Awl da fuzdz iz reddy n sew iz da nip pachuz n da benistur...
Mosey

Old April 1st 10, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh ... Ping Sundance

i willz leaf dat banizter to da ofurz, mine bak anna legz iz to dogee ta
tryit, but i kan enjoy da ofurz dowinit, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Wach owt fur duh floompy pillow dat yoo kan laynd on wen yoo zoom upp da
stayerz n den kum daown da banistur..wheeeeeeee slyde fazt floomp on yer
butt....see? Mosey

we iz alzo stair deprifed, soft sayed hersuf getted diz howze beclawz it
didunt haf ani stairz, so when her iz owlder, *like bein az owld az dirt
izunt owld enuf* her won't fall down dem, trudi

Nip dwink zan tzikkin-libberz seownd gud, den maybe uh kuppul of twips
up-n-deown- da-stayerz seownds gud, lyke x-r-size. I dunt hab enny
stayerz in mine heowz, an I nebber wented deown da fife owtsyde
stayerz...buttid in mine rez-Q home day du hav stayerz, an mine
meowmeekitty stayz uppystayerz, so I du kno heow tu du stayerz. I dun't
du bannysturz, tho, du yu?

Pit2nya

.
"Sundance" wrote in message
Sorree I haz bin neglecktin yurownself, Sweetee. Yes, letz go! Doze
fudz sownz furry gud! Whut sownz gud to yurownself?

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Sunnydanze, ar yu gayme urr tuutuu BZ?
I unnerstand BZ. Tuu tuu mutsh.
Glarez at sekkerterree

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we iz gladta be here, lets haffa drink anna relax, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mosey stepz intew da owt n greetz hiz frendz wurmly..
hiiiiii sew gwad yoo cud mayke et...
C'mon en n habsum fudz n nip wine. Yoo awl reeemumbur diz pwase?
Go n swide daown da banistur iffen yo wunna.

porter twinklez and an orange and a buff cat step owt.... oops,
porter twinklez twice more anna da wifekitteez alzo stepz owt, here
we iz, tiger and chester wiffa wife kitteez

"Mosey =^..^="
Yoo kan fynd mee in da kichen..Mosey

we willz be rite ofur, chester anna tv

"Mosey =^..^="
Umkay, I gotz chkkum libberz wapt in bakkum..howzat?
Wiff nip wine. Mosey

dat iz az wrung aza soft not sharin da bakum/// diz sowndz lisa
trind or sumfin, chester

How bowt chikken libberz? Meowmie made sum yesfurday and didnt
share wif ussez.

Sundance

"Mosey =^..^=" Umkay den I hab lotza fudz..innyfing in
pactixulur??
Iiiii probubly gotted sum..iffen gnot, we kan sned fur tayke
owt.....grinz
Mosey

i i dunno, juzt eatin dat fud sowndz purti gud to minesuf,
Tiger wif chester noddin hizown suf
"Mosey =^..^="
We r pwanningh ub adbensure.n.I gotz uh ideeyuh
Wetz awl meet upp at mine bigbig hoam, yew kan awl teleport
ovur..I hadd da landying purk fyxed..n dere iz uh hole
bunch uff gnew nip groawing, n
da banixter haz bean polishud fur slyding n n dat big
floompy pilow tew waynd on....
Dere iz LOTZ uff reum tew zoom..(wee shud hab uh zoomie
kontest)...
Dere r nise pwases tew sleeeeap..pwases fur bittiez n fudz
fur demselfs tew...
Fudz fur usses...wotz uff et ..
Burdz n flutterbya tew chayse
Nip drynkz, .
Pwases tew jest bizit...n tawk. n figger owt wat weee wanna
dew..
Inykittee wanna doo diz??
Mrrrrrrt?
We iz awl frendz heer..yeUP.
*Mosey jumpz intew hiz big porter n zoomz owf..'innybuddee
kneed uh ryde'?*
UB..diz wyl be sew funfun..
*hoaping uh sertin gurlkitty will wanna doodiz tew*