Hai! Lowna Link here

Old May 10th 13, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai! Lowna Link here

I know I'z not as fancy as Aunti Mabels but i hope all you kittahs
likes me too. I'z just me.

Iowna

Most of us kitties are not fancy. We is just like you. We love you
because of who you are, a friend to all of us.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Hai Hai! I'z gotted a vet appointment fur Thursday to checks mee out.
Meantime she planted us a little garden of smellies! I kin tell which
en of the outback Iz in just frum sniffin anna I'z a champeeon sniffer!
Mai favorite is dem ones named after Mary Gold. Dey leads to a little
side spot wiff stuff to climb all over and about.

Onna dat other end, deys got lielacks but dey just baby ones. I
remember sniffing dem before anna dez gonna grow nice.

Dere's a big clear space anna I kin run safely iffin I bark soz I kin
hear it come back to me iff I gets too closeto the fence. Don't wanna
bonk mai nose on it!

Daisy-chan sez i'z very smart but i think's i'z a normal doggie.

Iowna, a simple dogee

Old May 10th 13, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Mosey the cat says to Lowna Link
Hai, ai m saawry dat habnt reeeeeeplyd fur so long but mai Mom iz doing
fingz wif da kandle
messugez for OT, uh beluvd orange kitty hoo wint tu Rainbow Bridge
yefturdai, so ai habnt had tyme tu tok tu U
OOPS, lets go to human speak for further replies..shall we?
Lowna Link says;
Daisy-chan and Cash says to say hello so hello all!

Mosey says hello from our house toooooooo..yeUP..and smiles..

Lowna sez: I'z new here. Meowmie calls me a puppy and I ain't gonna correct
dat since I get lots of treats and stuff!

Mosey says that's good to know.and smiles..

Mai last owner was just an owner but he was a good man. Kept me
well fed and plenty of vet time when I needed it as long as it
didnt cost too much. We had lots of fun and i did agility shows
and made him lots of money.

Mosey says: I would have loved to have seen you puuuuuuuuuuurrform..uh
huuuuuuh

Then slowly my eyes started to dim and they hurt.

Mosey says I am so sorry that you had to hurt..puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs

He passed me to a shelter that was safe and as I went blind, they
removed the eye that hurt.

Mosey says:Wow, and then you got better...right? What an ordeal.
yeeeeeeesh..
Um, can you see things on the IN, as opposed to seeing things before you
lost your ability to see the OUT?
I have only one fang..do you have any fangs? I know you're a beagle and
I'm an 11 year old cat, with only one fang left. The tooth fairy gave me
nice gooshy foods.

I stayed there for a long time then Meowmie found me.

Mosey says: Bless her heart, she is a wonderful woman.

I think I am home furever now. They even bolted mai favorite
bookshelf to climb to the walls so it doesnt fall over and i kin
climb it safely.

Mosey says that is really great. That was nice of them to do that for you.
smiles

Anyways, HELLO WORLD! I'm BACK! Iowna Link, show doggie and bold

as ever!

Welcome Iowna. We is at the beach. Come join us we have other
doggies here to play with.

My mommy wants to know what kind of doggie you are and wants to see
pictures of yourself.

Samwise & Lucy Lu

Oh, I'z a beagle. I got al dem 3 colors thing lasted i cud see
maiself.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16072208

Dats me!

Mosey says, you are ..beautiful and fun looking, you look very happy...you
know how happy looks..right?

I'z had dat eye dat hurt removed. I kint see outa dat other one at
all and meowmie will have it removed before it becomes an owie-eye..

Mosey says Well we hope that doesn’t have to happen very soon. Nope
Umm, I hope you kittahas dont mind iffin I move a little slow anna
bump inta things now anna gan.

Mosey says, oh not at all..some of uis cats move slow too..ummmm have you
ever seen what a cat looks like?

I gotta tail bell inna case mai tail gets happi! I'm little enough
though I kant knock eny of you over.

Mosey laughs out loud ..we hope your tail gets happy a LOT...

Iowna Link

Mosey goes intoo meowchat now

YU r uh bootiful doggie, Iowna Link..smiles.
Weh r so gwad yu hab uh noo forever home wif Anti Carol n her
wunerful family.
Lufs n 'nose boops'

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps..all kitties hoo live neer Seattle.

iowna Link says: OHH! I gotta noseboop!

Mosey says yeeeeeeeeeUP, you sure did..arent they great?

I'z happy to say Iz offical now. Dey gotted all dem papers abouyt mai
self. Dey tooked dat rescue collar offin mai neck anna gonna make me
mai *own* vet plan anna vet vist.

Mosey says: You're well covered then. Good fur dem to take yer reskue collar
off.

Ai think that eye I kint see outs of maight be going away annna maibe I
got cancer monsters between mai backs legs

Mosey says, oh my toes..sigh...that's not fair. NOPE!
But yet you get happy and that's a very wonderful thing..you're living your
life toit's fullest.

meowmie knows dat stuff anna wants me ennyways.

Mosey says : wike sed b 4 , yer meowmie izz uh vury speshul lufing woman,
hoo luffs yu vury mutch..smiles warmlay

I know I'z not as fancy as Aunti Mabels

Mosey says: We will never forget Aunti Mabel, she was special in her own way
and we loved her too.
If The Gordon kitties from Scotland were here, they would say BOSH, which
means fooey!
You're just great the way you are Iowna Link, which is a fun name, when you
stop to think about it.. I own a link....get it?
I love it....noseboop ...from a cat...who wants to know if you have ever
ever seen colors? just kurius ai gess

i hope all you kittahs likes me too. I'z just me.
Iowna

Mosey says: How could awl us kittahs GNOT wike U? Srsly...winks ...
Care for a cheezburger ?

Old May 10th 13, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 9, 8:29*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
[...]

Hello Dere, I am Samanfa, a Sheetsoo. I metted a Beegl namd Virgil.
Hee has purty colors wike mine Basset fren an dey ar boff hounz. Doo
you gno Virgil? Is yoo a houn? I wike yoo, aldo I wike mine boyfren
Casper da Bichon Freez furry furry mutsh.

I wike wen Uncl Bill teeches me ajility. Sumtimes I even jump ober da
ostakles but mostly I run aroun dem. Uncl Bill skweels wiff delite.

Your Fren
Samanfa
Supervised by
WooToo
Spelling an Granma by
Uncl Bill

--
Will in New Haven
Old May 12th 13, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On May 9, 8:29*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
[...]

Hai Samafa! Beagles is a hound type soz I guess I'z like dem!
Bassests is too. Bassets iz a lot like beagles. Dey even come in
tricolor like me!

I looks like dat great being maide mee all white den got playful wif a
paintbrush of tan anna black. I got dem colorful 'splorts' like he
shaked the brush at maiself (grin).

I dunno Virgil but Iz happi to meets you both! I'z gotta buddy doggie
here named Cash who's a GIANT beagle but a very gentle one anna
Daisy-chan who is a cat so insists on sniffin noses instead of butts
but we likes her enyways (grin).

Daisy-chan sez tomorrow wez all gets a special treat becuz it's meowmie
day anna we both ladies soz Cash has to be extra nice anna we gets
treats fur being ladies. COOL!

Iowna

Old May 12th 13, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Hai! I not so fancy as to knowed how to do all dat between stuff anna
meowmie is off cooking all sorts of gud smells inna dat fud romm! I
wanna runn in dere but when I tries daddy2foot scoots me out with
gentle hands anna says stuff dat means'not now' I gueses.

Colors? Humm. I knows I is colored 3 ways? I cud see dey were
differnet. Culd you explain what 'color' is anna maybe i kin answer?
Best I know it's liked to smelling Mary Golds are one color anna
lavendar is another one anna grass comes in a bunch of dem but close
sniffing to each other.

Laffing, I think I smell colors. Dats the best way I kin says it?

Meantime Daisy is lording it over mee. She weighs a lb more! Dats not
FAIR! Oh well. She sez iffin you have a party I kin wear her dresses
anna I kin tell shez got lots of soft feeling lovely stuff! She
mentions color too anna sez she has a gold and russett which she says
is like early fall leaves anna it's right fur me.

Ok! Gotta go. Meowmie finished cooking anna gott go try to look sweet
and pitiful anna cage TREATS! Dez catching on tho but i still gets mai
share! Just gotta remember to not jump up onna da table. It ok to put
yur paws and cin dere tho anna look piiful fur trats!

Bai now!
Iowna

I know I got this link from someone here jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 November 17th 11 11:56 AM
Cat on Head-- Another link Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 September 20th 09 05:54 AM
Reposting Link CatNipped Cat anecdotes 5 July 9th 05 12:27 PM
Crystal Tag and Pet Link? usenethelp Cat rescue 0 May 5th 05 02:11 AM
[OT] Another Fun Link CatNipped Cat anecdotes 23 March 8th 05 06:36 AM