BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh

Old March 25th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default BizzyBizzyBizzy I gotz uh ideeyuh

Umkay, I gotz chkkum libberz wapt in bakkum..howzat?
Wiff nip wine. Mosey

dat iz az wrung aza soft not sharin da bakum/// diz sowndz lisa trind or
sumfin, chester

How bowt chikken libberz? Meowmie made sum yesfurday and didnt share wif
ussez.

Sundance

"Mosey =^..^=" Umkay den I hab lotza fudz..innyfing in pactixulur??
Iiiii probubly gotted sum..iffen gnot, we kan sned fur tayke
owt.....grinz
Mosey

i i dunno, juzt eatin dat fud sowndz purti gud to minesuf, Tiger wif
chester noddin hizown suf
"Mosey =^..^="
We r pwanningh ub adbensure.n.I gotz uh ideeyuh
Wetz awl meet upp at mine bigbig hoam, yew kan awl teleport ovur..I
hadd da landying purk fyxed..n dere iz uh hole bunch uff gnew nip
groawing, n
da banixter haz bean polishud fur slyding n n dat big floompy pilow
tew waynd on....
Dere iz LOTZ uff reum tew zoom..(wee shud hab uh zoomie kontest)...
Dere r nise pwases tew sleeeeap..pwases fur bittiez n fudz fur
demselfs tew...
Fudz fur usses...wotz uff et ..
Burdz n flutterbya tew chayse
Nip drynkz, .
Pwases tew jest bizit...n tawk. n figger owt wat weee wanna dew..
Inykittee wanna doo diz??
Mrrrrrrt?
We iz awl frendz heer..yeUP.
*Mosey jumpz intew hiz big porter n zoomz owf..'innybuddee kneed uh
ryde'?*
UB..diz wyl be sew funfun..
*hoaping uh sertin gurlkitty will wanna doodiz tew*

Old March 25th 10, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

porter twinklez and an orange and a buff cat step owt.... oops, porter
twinklez twice more anna da wifekitteez alzo stepz owt, here we iz, tiger
and chester wiffa wife kitteez

Old March 25th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:34:06 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

How bowt chikken libberz? Meowmie made sum yesfurday and didnt share wif
ussez.

Sundance

Izn't dat illegal in Catamerika? Didz yoo try to
steel sum? Or Meow pitifully - dat sumtimez
wurkz....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/25/2010 11:11:27 AM
Old March 25th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:19:00 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

da soft juzt made 2 pownda bakum... den hersuf hadda nurfta let itsuf kule
off, a gud sin uzuli... den her putted it onna purchmint paperz anna den her
putted... inna kowlde box... her didunt efin letz uses hffa tazt of da
greze... hersuf or furri uzuli gifez uses da drippinz... but noooo her
muttered bowt sesunin da cazt iron chikum kuker... now i azkz yoursuf, why
duz any hoomin wants seusn da pot ... you kantz eatz a kazt irun kuker...
chester completeli owtta sortz wif tiger grumblin qweetli...

Tiger, mine luff, hoomanz is so thotless sumdayz.
Did yoo try meowink pitifully to remind her ob
your need fur bakom?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/25/2010 11:12:48 AM
Old March 25th 10, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i mineownzuf haf purrfekted big puppy anna droopi earz ta mak da furri gif
me hizown fudz, storrmmee
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:34:06 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

How bowt chikken libberz? Meowmie made sum yesfurday and didnt share wif
ussez.

Sundance

Izn't dat illegal in Catamerika? Didz yoo try to
steel sum? Or Meow pitifully - dat sumtimez
wurkz....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/25/2010 11:11:27 AM

Old March 25th 10, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez anna we concatgreted atta dorr offa kowlde box anna stared atit fur
qwite e along time... hersuf did letz uses klean da kuker diz mornin butted
her taked it away anna kleaned it agin... hersuf putted da bakum greez inna
bowl furzt so der wuzint muc, we iz still hopin fur da real bakom but trudi
sayed der wuza huge mater onna fruit buffett so we thinkz dey iz gonna be
pigz anna eatz it demsufz, Tiger

Old March 25th 10, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Mosey stepz intew da owt n greetz hiz frendz wurmly..
hiiiiii sew gwad yoo cud mayke et...
C'mon en n habsum fudz n nip wine. Yoo awl reeemumbur diz pwase?
Go n swide daown da banistur iffen yo wunna.