Tribute: Mietze, House of Patterson/Guyette

Old October 15th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms Tess

Default Tribute: Mietze, House of Patterson/Guyette

Dat wuz beautiful Anti Melissa. Mietze wuz a furry spayshul kitty an
we miss hur furry much.

Tess

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:02:02 -0700 (PDT), riddik
wrote:

In a lifetime of many very dear cats, Mietze was one of the special
ones, one of my heart-cats.

Beautiful, with her delicate features and large eyes, longish tabby
furs that she loved to have brushed, she was a high spirited, tiny
tuff-girl-kitty who took no guff from anyone. She was the smallest in
a clowder which at one time numbered seven, but every other cat
respected her. Smart...she figured out the cat door to the breezeway
and fresh air while she was still almost too small to open it. She
had a mischeivous streak...touch her toes at your peril!...she was
sweet with me but impatient with her human dad. Cheerful, lively, a
little stubborn...and, she loved me best.

Even in her 17th year, she was still active, still scaring the
bejeebers out of her mom with the occasional spectacular leap. She
had her 18th birthday and, a few weeks later, passed quietly in her
sleep.

My little love, my mini-cat, THE Mietze.

Melissa

Old October 15th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"riddik" wrote in message
[...]

Mietze lived a gud, long lyfee wiff yu, an she wyll be missed, but
rememfurd wiff luv.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 15th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 14, 7:02*pm, riddik wrote:
[...]

I rememfur Mietze tuu n hur wus soso well luffed bye hur Meomie n by
dose whu rememfur de wittle gurl.

Jack Gordon..rememfurrin da gurl wif catitude
Old October 15th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We awl missez Mietze, Anti Melissa. I will alwaze rememfur her wipin brik
dust offa herown pawz after layin brikz at the Walk uv Remembrance.

Rebecca

Old October 15th 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Very special cats like Mietze may only come along once in a lifetime.

I am glad that she shared her life with you for a little more than
eighteen years. That is a very good long life for a cat, but cats never,
ever, live long enough.

Some cats treat everyone the same.

Very special like cats like Mietze bond especially closely with one
person, and only tolerate other people.

Obviously, Mietze loved you very much, just as you loved her.

Always, I have especially liked small cats. Perhaps, it's because they
seem to be more like kittens.

I can't remember if I've ever seen a photograph of Mietze.

If you have a nice photo of her, I would be very grateful if you would
tell me where I could see it, or if you would E-mail it to me.

My E-mail address is good, if you take the obvious extra dot out of it.

Thank you for your lovely tribute to your very special cat, Mietze.
Old October 16th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. They mean so much, and are
truly appreciated.

Gandalf, thank you for the opportunity to show off my favorite photos
of Mietze.

http://www.mindspring.com/~riddik/Mietze.html

Melissa
Old October 16th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Whut a nice picher, Anti Melissa. I nebber knowed dat Mietze lukked so much
like myownself (essept dat she had bof uv herown eyez). Heer iz a picher uv
myownself:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/auntof6...57602831800190

Rebecca

Old October 16th 11, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

Mietze wuz wun uv da first catz mineown sisfur ana I met heer. Fur a
liddle cat she hadda lot uv purrsonalitee. I kin still heer "It's mee!
Mietze!" echoing. Wen she tuk offur da callin uv da naymez wen Omar
wentid tu da Bridj, she showed uz hur difnified syde.
Ralph de Ralf, wiping away another tear

The Calling of her name...
Anti Gabrielle, with massive MMS

8 respectful snip of Meitze tribute

Old October 17th 11, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

yeUP, weh awl ugreh, yew r uh bootiful cat n sew iz Sundance.
Fank yu fur sharin doz pixshuez wif usses, Anti Melissa.
Luffs, Mosey, Meowy n da rezt uff owr big famlee.

Old October 17th 11, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 16, 5:56*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
Whut a nice picher, Anti Melissa. I nebber knowed dat Mietze lukked so much
like myownself (essept dat she had bof uv herown eyez). Heer iz a picher uv
myownself:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/auntof6...57602831800190

Rebecca

Oh, MY, Rebecca...what a beautiful lady you are! You have more
sparkly white, but the resemblance is definitely there.

Your brother is quite the handsome orangeman, as well (I peeked at the
other photos).

Thank you for sending your link, I love seeing the faces behind the
posts.

Melissa