WEE Gotz uh Racoom heer

Old June 11th 12, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default WEE Gotz uh Racoom heer

Owr nexr doar naybur,, uh nise hoomin naym uf Andy, kald mai paw on da
fonefingy n telled Paw dat uh rakoom skard hiz 25 pownd Tuxie, (wike
pookyKat, hu waiz 20 lbz) name uf Brutus
Da hoomin sho0o0ooed da rakoom uhwai, n den lokd, Brutus en da shed wif
wadder n fudz, 'commode' bub lef da doar opun jest un cuple uf inchus,
frum da botum...
Pore Brutus..hym iz 15 yeerz old n uh nise frend, ai noe diz cuz uh cupul uf
tymez ai xskaed entu da OWT,
ai wint ovur tu she Brutus, nhym iz vury sily, but srs wif tew..srslay..hiz
hoomin iz uh gud frend tu owr ma n oaw
n hyl luffs usses tew. yeUP.
Meenwile , wat du weh du wif dat rakoom? Weh kant feed wt cuz, et wyl git
meen n fite wif uh owtqat...
ai feal sawry fur hymself tho, mom used ty=u feed dem n stray cats, n sum
pozzumz, but da mgr teld hur naur tu du s=dat unnnymoar..siiigh
but der habn't bin iny qatz kome tew bizit usses laytely, sept fur Btutus,
hoo woks hiz hoomin..waffs...

Mosey

Old June 11th 12, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Rakoonz iz furry skary. One bited me in da nek wen ize waz an out kitty.
Den my onetruhome hoominz kaught me an tuk me to TED. Dey kept me in,
wif a kone an pillz. Itz a nyce place so ize stayed. No rakoonz in heer.

Chappy

Old June 11th 12, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

ai m sawry dat badbad rakoon bited yu on da nek. waow.
ai m ulso gwad yu r umaky nao tu.
yeUP, dey kan beh furry skary.

Moset

Old June 12th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 11, 12:27*pm, Chappy wrote:
Rakoonz iz furry skary. One bited me in da nek wen ize waz an out kitty.
Den my onetruhome hoominz kaught me an tuk me to TED. Dey kept me in,
wif a kone an pillz. Itz a nyce place so ize stayed. No rakoonz in heer.

Wascal gets a far-away look in his eyes I beeted up a raccoom wuns.
But dat wuz long ago an it is mutsh betterer to be saf dan sorry. I
haff had raccoom frens too buttted wun muss be careful.

--
Wascal