Hai! Lowna Link here

Old April 12th 13, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai! Lowna Link here

Daisy-chan and Cash says to say hello so hello all!

I'z new here. Meowmie calls me a puppy and I ain't gonna correct dat
since I get lots of treats and stuff!

Mai last owner was just an owner but he was a good man. Kept me well
fed and plenty of vet time when I needed it as long as it didnt cost
too much. We had lots of fun and i did agility shows and made him lots
of money. Then slowly my eyes started to dim and they hurt.

He passed me to a shelter that was safe and as I went blind, they
removed the eye that hurt.

I stayed there for a long time then Meowmie found me.

I think I am home furever now. They even bolted mai favorite bookshelf
to climb to the walls so it doesnt fall over and i kin climb it safely.

Anyways, HELLO WORLD! I'm BACK! Iowna Link, show doggie and bold as
ever!

Old April 12th 13, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Hihi! Welcome to da Community. We'z mostly cats here, but dere is a few
googies too. You iz most welcome to join us. In fact, we'z hafin a luau
now in Hawaii. You wanna join us? Mine sisfur Starr da Dogg is dere,
playing ball.

Sammy Redcat

Old April 12th 13, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 4/12/2013 2:25 PM, cshenk wrote:

Daisy-chan and Cash says to say hello so hello all!

I'z new here. Meowmie calls me a puppy and I ain't gonna correct dat
since I get lots of treats and stuff!

Mai last owner was just an owner but he was a good man. Kept me well
fed and plenty of vet time when I needed it as long as it didnt cost
too much. We had lots of fun and i did agility shows and made him lots
of money. Then slowly my eyes started to dim and they hurt.

He passed me to a shelter that was safe and as I went blind, they
removed the eye that hurt.

I stayed there for a long time then Meowmie found me.

I think I am home furever now. They even bolted mai favorite bookshelf
to climb to the walls so it doesnt fall over and i kin climb it safely.

Anyways, HELLO WORLD! I'm BACK! Iowna Link, show doggie and bold as
ever!

Welcome Iowna. We is at the beach. Come join us we have other doggies
here to play with.

My mommy wants to know what kind of doggie you are and wants to see
pictures of yourself.

Samwise & Lucy Lu
Old April 12th 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 12, 2:25*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Daisy-chan and Cash says to say hello so hello all!

I'z new here. *Meowmie calls me a puppy and I ain't gonna correct dat
since I get lots of treats and stuff!

Mai last owner was just an owner but he was a good man. *Kept me well
fed and plenty of vet time when I needed it as long as it didnt cost
too much. *We had lots of fun and i did agility shows and made him lots
of money. *Then slowly my eyes started to dim and they hurt.

He passed me to a shelter that was safe and as I went blind, they
removed the eye that hurt.

I stayed there for a long time then Meowmie found me.

I think I am home furever now. *They even bolted mai favorite bookshelf
to climb to the walls so it doesnt fall over and i kin climb it safely.

Anyways, HELLO WORLD! *I'm BACK! Iowna Link, show doggie and bold as
ever!

Com to da beech wiff usses. Mine Uncle Bill is teeching me dat ajility
an it is funfun

Samanfa

Yes, join usses an welcom to da catmoonity.

--
WooToo

Old April 13th 13, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

:
[...]

Welcom tu owr wunerful Community. Nise tu meet yerownself.
Weh hab lotza fuhn heer.

Mosey
Old April 13th 13, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Ohh! I asked Cash anna Daisy and deay says it's fun! Cash grabbed
this box anna pulled out a little pretty tail bell. He says its so I
don't whack a blind kittah wif my tail so i agrees wif that. I told
him thoug it had to be girly colors thoug so he found one in red fur me.

They tell me it has sparkley stones like diamonds in it!

(Iowna prances about for a moment to the sound of 'I feel pretty, or so
pretty').

Iowna's head drops just a little. 'I'z has a home because Ms Aunti
Mabel founded her final rest. I knows she's happi fur me but I'z not
wanna make anny ob you furget her.

A head whisks up and a jaunty grin shows. Now, how do I get ti dat
parti?

Old April 13th 13, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Oh, I'z a beagle. I got al dem 3 colors thing lasted i cud see maiself.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16072208

Dats me!

I'z had dat eye dat hurt removed. I kint see outa dat other one at all
and meowmie will have it removed before it becomes an owie-eye..

Umm, I hope you kittahas dont mind iffin I move a little slow anna bump
inta things now anna gan.

I gotta tail bell inna case mai tail gets happi! I'm little enough
though I kant knock eny of you over.

Iowna Link

Old April 14th 13, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

[...]

We will all never, ever forget sweet Anti Mabel Anne, Nope.
You have a new, and wonderful forever home, where you are happy . yeUP (
smiles )
Again, welcome to our wonderful Catmunity, Lowna, and I will be happy to
pick you up in my porter and take you to the luau in Hawaii.
Is that okay with you? I am a very safe driver..grins...

Mosey

Old April 14th 13, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

[...]

Iowna, you are a beautiful dog, and I love your tail bell. Don't you worry
about anything at all. Nope.
We are all very sorry you can't see, but you have a wonderful forever home,
and good humans who love you and take good care of you.
We all understand and love having you here. yeUP.

Love
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps---all cats from Washington State.

Old April 14th 13, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 4/13/2013 6:42 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

We is all different ages here. The kitties here can help you find your
way, if you need it when you are on an adventure with us.

Mommy showed us your picture. You are pretty.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

I know I got this link from someone here jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 November 17th 11 11:56 AM
Cat on Head-- Another link Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 September 20th 09 05:54 AM
Reposting Link CatNipped Cat anecdotes 5 July 9th 05 12:27 PM
Crystal Tag and Pet Link? usenethelp Cat rescue 0 May 5th 05 02:11 AM
[OT] Another Fun Link CatNipped Cat anecdotes 23 March 8th 05 06:36 AM