Hi Cookie!

Old November 1st 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Hi Cookie!

Mom came in yesterday, and Dante did his usual
bouncing-around-the-house performance to greet her. "Hi Cookie!" she
said to him. I said "Mom, you've been calling him that lately-- is
that a new nickname?" My mom, as some of you may have realized, is a
veritable Queen of Le Mot Juste. "I guess so," she said. "Because
he's sweet--- and--- um-- round."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old November 2nd 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 22:23:07 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Mom came in yesterday, and Dante did his usual
bouncing-around-the-house performance to greet her. "Hi Cookie!" she
said to him. I said "Mom, you've been calling him that lately-- is
that a new nickname?" My mom, as some of you may have realized, is a
veritable Queen of Le Mot Juste. "I guess so," she said. "Because
he's sweet--- and--- um-- round."

LOL!

He does resemble and Oreo, a bit!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 2nd 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

He does resemble and Oreo, a bit!

We need new pictures of Dante the Cookie!

Old November 2nd 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

ROUND???? That is FUNNY!!!!

Reminds me of a pair os Shih Tzu dogs, Lexi and Roxy that used to board
at my old clinic. It was hard to tell them apart til the owner told
me, "Well there's LITTLE Lexy and ROUND Roxy."

hehehehehehe

I want piccies!!!

Kristi

Old November 2nd 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 07:25:15 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

He does resemble and Oreo, a bit!

We need new pictures of Dante the Cookie!

Dante the Cookie, Dante the Ravioli, Dante the Sausage. Dante the
Eclair. Yes, I've been remiss, but I have to get new batteries for my
camera, and it's been easy to forget. I can't promise anything, but
I'll see what I can do next week.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 2nd 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 1 Nov 2006 23:12:41 -0800, "Mischief"
yodeled:

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

ROUND???? That is FUNNY!!!!

Reminds me of a pair os Shih Tzu dogs, Lexi and Roxy that used to board
at my old clinic. It was hard to tell them apart til the owner told
me, "Well there's LITTLE Lexy and ROUND Roxy."

hehehehehehe

The Stripey Boys, who live in a nearby copy-printing shop, Fatty and
Skinny, are a study in how stripes look on different body types.
Skinny looks like he's wearing a tight, trim sweater, and Fatty is
wearing a looser, stretchy one.

I want piccies!!!

Kristi

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 2nd 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Kreisleriana wrote:
Mom came in yesterday, and Dante did his usual
bouncing-around-the-house performance to greet her. "Hi Cookie!" she
said to him. I said "Mom, you've been calling him that lately-- is
that a new nickname?" My mom, as some of you may have realized, is a
veritable Queen of Le Mot Juste. "I guess so," she said. "Because
he's sweet--- and--- um-- round."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Tee hee, on that basis, I may have to give Nina the same nickname. =o)

I second the motion--I want piccies! I hear you about camera batteries,
though. I need to get a new one for mine also, and it's easy to forget
to do it when I'm out and about. (And I never seem to have my camera
handy to know what KIND of battery to get when I am thinking about it.)

Melissa

Old November 2nd 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 2 Nov 2006 10:31:25 -0800, "Shiral" yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Mom came in yesterday, and Dante did his usual
bouncing-around-the-house performance to greet her. "Hi Cookie!" she
said to him. I said "Mom, you've been calling him that lately-- is
that a new nickname?" My mom, as some of you may have realized, is a
veritable Queen of Le Mot Juste. "I guess so," she said. "Because
he's sweet--- and--- um-- round."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Tee hee, on that basis, I may have to give Nina the same nickname. =o)

Hmm she's a cinnamon bun, too. Or a rugelach!

Maybe I should open this up to the group-- What cookie is your cat?

Dante is an Oreo, and Stinky is definitely a black-and-white:
http://mk23.image.pbase.com/o4/73/70...hitecookie.jpg

Old November 2nd 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Hmm she's a cinnamon bun, too. Or a rugelach!

Maybe I should open this up to the group-- What cookie is your cat?

Dante is an Oreo, and Stinky is definitely a black-and-white:
http://mk23.image.pbase.com/o4/73/70...hitecookie.jpg

I think cinnamon bun is OK for Caliban, but what in the world is
Miranda?? Actually, she's not round enough to be a cookie. What's long
and thin and bluish grey?

Cookie Man Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 25 May 22nd 06 10:48 PM
A Lesson for Kayla Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 8 December 24th 05 10:44 PM
Kitty Cat Litter Box Cake recipie dgk Cat health & behaviour 16 July 8th 05 03:20 PM
OT Cookie Monster Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 87 April 15th 05 10:36 PM