KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!! KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!!

Old November 1st 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!! KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!!

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

KIssamouse, kissamouse, kissamouse!

[Sammy cat tears around the house, bouncing off walls, climbing
curtains,
doing back flips in the hallway]

Prezsies, treats, cards, parties - Kissamouse, kissamouse,
kissmouse!!!

RANGER! Don't you dare imitate your daddy, or I'll thump you!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old November 1st 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

[Sammy cat tears around the house, bouncing off walls, climbing
curtains,
doing back flips in the hallway]

Prezsies, treats, cards, parties - Kissamouse, kissamouse,
kissmouse!!!

RANGER! Don't you dare imitate your daddy, or I'll thump you!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Ummm... errrmm... oh yeah.

[Sammy stops bouncing off the walls and starts dancing instead]

Kissamouse, kissamouse, kissamouse!!!

Old November 2nd 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[Sammy cat tears around the house, bouncing off walls,
climbing
curtains,
doing back flips in the hallway]

Prezsies, treats, cards, parties - Kissamouse, kissamouse,
kissmouse!!!

RANGER! Don't you dare imitate your daddy, or I'll thump you!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Ummm... errrmm... oh yeah.

[Sammy stops bouncing off the walls and starts dancing instead]

Kissamouse, kissamouse, kissamouse!!!

[Lilith Kitten-Mahoney starts dancing with Sammy.]

Come on, Ranger, let's dance!

Old November 2nd 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
dsh-diva

Last Kissamouse owr meowmie was still recoffering from the poolmonary
emboli monsters, so we kuldnt partisipate in eefer the card or da
sekret santa eggschange. but dis yeer!!

Yippee we kan!! I fink she efen has sum prezzies stashed away
sumwhere.....I'll have to infestikate owr compartment.
Xena and Callisto, emerging from lurking level to active level
momentarily.......

Old November 3rd 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Xena! Callisto! [Extends snoot as gesture of friendship] I'ze
so happy to see you again, and I'ze even happier that your hoomin
recovered from the pulmonary emboli.

[Calls Ranger over to her.] Have you met mine and Sammy's
adopted son, Ranger? Ranger, say hello to Xena and Callisto.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Wife Of Sammy Da 'Venture Kitty

Old November 3rd 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Kissamouse, Kissamouse ... Ize alwayz love Kissamouse. Ize like sending
cards for Meowmie and myownself and sending Kissamouse presents wide and
far.

Puddi Cat
(purring at the thoughts)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 3rd 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default web-site difficulty KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!! KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!! (was: KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!! KISSAMOUSE IS COMING!!!!)

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:26:13 -0500, Sekrit Santa Coordinator's nimble,
little paws typed:

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

Hi all,

I just discovered that the web site is functional only with Internet
Explorer; in Firefox, the "Submit" button generates an email...

So if you're a Firefox user, you'll need IE to sign up...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/3/2006 10:19:44 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 3rd 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 01:42:10 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

Xena! Callisto! [Extends snoot as gesture of friendship] I'ze
so happy to see you again, and I'ze even happier that your hoomin
recovered from the pulmonary emboli.

[Calls Ranger over to her.] Have you met mine and Sammy's
adopted son, Ranger? Ranger, say hello to Xena and Callisto.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Wife Of Sammy Da 'Venture Kitty

Hello, Xena an Callisto. I'z furry pleezed to meet you.

Ranger
trying to be on his best behavior
Old November 3rd 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:26:13 -0500, Sekrit Santa Coordinator's nimble,
little paws typed:

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

Hi all,

I just discovered that the web site is functional only with Internet
Explorer; in Firefox, the "Submit" button generates an email...

So if you're a Firefox user, you'll need IE to sign up...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/3/2006 10:19:44 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

That might be a Firefox quirk. Wasn't a new version just released
within the last two weeks? There may be a glitch in it. I've heard
rumblings in Usenet over the past week that there *may* be some bad
code in Firefox.

--- Unca Cory

Old November 3rd 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Cory wrote:
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:26:13 -0500, Sekrit Santa Coordinator's
nimble, little paws typed:

IT'S KISSAMOUSE TIME AGAIN!!!

Hi all,

I just discovered that the web site is functional only with Internet
Explorer; in Firefox, the "Submit" button generates an email...

So if you're a Firefox user, you'll need IE to sign up...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/3/2006 10:19:44 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

That might be a Firefox quirk. Wasn't a new version just released
within the last two weeks? There may be a glitch in it. I've heard
rumblings in Usenet over the past week that there *may* be some bad
code in Firefox.

--- Unca Cory

Sea Monkey wouldn't do it either. I had to pop it into word and do a
work-around.

Sylvia