A new cat shows up

Old August 2nd 11, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default A new cat shows up

My neighbor reported that a new black cat has shown up. She generally
feeds three black cats on her porch, Baby, Jet, and Shave. Shave is
her indoor/outdoor cat but the other two roam the block. Baby lives in
a home that I built for her that sits by my front door so I also feed
her. They're all neutered.

Last night I opened the door to feed Baby and the new cat is there as
well. Very skitish but she did eat the food after I closed the door.
She isn't eartipped so I guess that I'd best borrow the drop-trap and
see about getting an appointment for her at the ASPCA. I'll give it a
week or two to see what her habits are since last night was the first
time that I've seen her and she wasn't around for the morning feeding.

TV Game Shows MatSav Cat anecdotes 5 April 5th 09 06:55 PM
cat shows kuhnfucius Cats - misc 0 June 22nd 06 11:04 PM
Shows how much I know... Dan M Cat anecdotes 8 April 20th 05 01:01 PM
something new in cat shows Mimi Forsyth Cats - misc 1 January 12th 05 06:29 PM
cat shows Kristine Kochanski Cats - misc 82 April 29th 04 02:59 PM