Blue and da eefil, eefil Jingly Bells

Old November 28th 03, 05:04 AM
Sonam Dasara

Oh my Bloo, dat souns seriouz! I'ze neffer seen or heerd doze jinglies,
but dey souns scary!

Dere are lotsa tings we kitteez fine scary. Mine hooman haz a sleep-sack
dats furry scary! Wen he movez on it it gurgles! I tink dere are monsters
libbin inside of it! I'ze tried to pounce on wun uf dese gurgle monsterz,
and I bounced wayyy high up inna da air!

Hoomans have trange tings aroun dem! I'ze glad dat youze foun a nice
home, Bloo!

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

The Furrsome (again)Foursome wrote:
Meow, kitties! Meow, Meow, MEOW!!! (in cases yus didn't heerme, I can
be meezerly loud...)

I be Blue. Or Bloo, Blue-boo, KaBLUEie... anyfind like dat seems tu
meen mee herearounds. Dis Ms. Toes heer is shown me how to MEOW tu
yu.

I'ze wun of de new Meezers of de Furrsome Four heer. I'ze settlin'
in. I'ze not afraid of Panda-ov-Toes, but me'n' my him-cat Maui
still gets upset at de redhed heer. Da Sprout! Ms. P-ov-T sez. She
luks kinda meezerly but keeps skweekin insted of MEOWin properly.
She BOUNCE! on
us in da litterbox, so my him-cat peed on de carpet. (TED put him-cat
on Prozac for de streess an meowmie's buyin' a steem cleaner...)

Ms. Toes sez maybe yew kin Halp me (acshewly, she sed I need a
ferrapist but we hoped dere mite be wun heer). I'ze haffin a
purroblem... wif
jingly bells.

I'ze TERRIFIED of jingly bells. An it seems, dey's effuryware. I
want
dem GONE GONE GONE. I'ze mor terrified of jingly bells dan Ms. Toes
is
of da big humin sneezin or da growlmonsters. Dey jes send me screemin
fur cover.

Dis is not a terror of just noisees, oh no. I sit up on de table,
rite beside de machine dat eets little fabrics and makes bigger wuns.
I's
not afraid of de washymasheen (well, I don' wanna be in it, but I don'
run). JUST jingly bells.

Da big hoomin hazza funny fur for his hed, whut has bells. He walked
in
da rume wearin' it, and de round humin sez if I hadda enny claws, I'd
a slit hur throat runnin fur it.

Den, my own him-cat, Maui, attaked a toy and shook it.. an it
JINGLED... an' I ranranran and my him-cat wuz so surprised he won't
play wif it nomore.

Duz ennykitty haf advise fur me, in ridding my weird noo home of dese
evils? I fink dey is breedin' and multiplyin' in de big hoomin's
office.

Blue, in terror of jingles

(*dang weerd Meezers... can I get a therapist here? Panda*)

Old November 28th 03, 02:31 PM
Miss Violette

Hey I knowz 'bout dem plastik bagz, One trida choke myownsef once wif his
evil handle anna furry hadda chase it allaround da house anna rescu
myownsef, dey is really meanmean, TV Shudderin
Dan Mahoney wrote in message
coopercats wrote:
Hay! Bloo!
im Blak Jak Purrshing! im frayd uff plastik baggies. mom usses 'em 4
wen she kleens du lidder boks!
she duznt no wi & im nott tellin.
kan yur mom gett thu bells out? sumtimes it aynt eesy but if it maks
yu feel bedder, i bett yur mom wud du it. kan u ax hur?
i hope u lik yur onetroohome. it sowns grate 2 me.
Jack, BCC, FCC,

I fought I was de only kitty who is afrayd of plastic bags! De rest of
de kitty world is unaware of de dangers and evils of de nasty, evil
plastic bags. When mine hoomins take out a plastic bag, I *run* out of
de room as fast as I can. I'z can't tell anyone why I'z afraid of dem,
but dey is furry, furry scary and frightening.

So if Blue is afraid of jingly-bells, den he jus mite be aware of
dangers dat de rest of us aren't.

Tabitha Kitten

Old November 28th 03, 06:18 PM
spike & stormy

Hi Blue (an Maui), we duzn kno if we haz sayd hello tu yu befor. We gotted
skart bak when da landlord came an taked down da poor old curtins an putted up
venetian blinds. It wuz so brite allova sudden! We'z skard ov da landord
ennyway so it wuz a dubble horror.

We finks yu iz furry brave tu come tu a new howse an make frens wif kats already
dere an yu iz entitled tu be afeerd ov jingly bells.

Spike & Stormy

Old November 28th 03, 10:17 PM
onlyThreeCats

But, I'ze LIKES my pretty collar. It is pink and gray and burgundy an
hazza hart-shaped tag whut sez BLUE an' my magic number on it. The
tag jingleys, and I'm not wurried. But doze bells, on da
guy-hoomin's hatt..... shudder!!!

Blue of no bells.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
soft here, it could be that a collar had bells, and if that is the case then
it could have choked at one time or it could hurt the ears, My advice is
excuse the things for now, soft, with all cats who attack them but are not
afraid
The Furrsome (again)Foursome wrote in
message ...

Old November 28th 03, 10:23 PM
onlyThreeCats

Dat's funny. Rown' heer, when Panda-ov-Toes heers a plastic bag, she
runsrunsruns for de compartment front door, she goes to the big long
OUT room to supervise de garbage disposal.

Den she jogs to the far end... den she jogs back, den she comes back
in.

Plastic bags mean exurcise heers. Weird.

Blue, not so wurried bout plastic...

Old November 28th 03, 11:08 PM
Miss Violette

Der isa bigbig difurence between a tag anna a bell, you doez notted hafta
like anythin you don't want, you isa a cat afterall, Tiger
om...