ROAD TRIP: Fuel stop

Old December 8th 03, 12:34 AM
Sonam Dasara

Tiger, dis was a wunnerful party at Lillits, you'ze been a nice fren! An
now dat we'ze said our goodbys to Toni Bennett, shud we'ze teleport bak ta
da ar-vee wid de udder kitteez? Where'z we gonna go next?

Mlle Anaïs

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
*Tiger sets the'
*`'porter and*
poof twinkle, here we is atta lillits now, Tiger proudly holding the
door fur his new friend
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Dat was a wunnerful meal, Tiger! Tank yew fur sharing it wid me -
yew is a nice new fren!

I tink itz time ta go ta Lillith's house an party wit Toni Bennet at
her goin way partee. Whadda yew tink? Shall we teleport ta Fworida
now?

Mlle Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
The whole purpose of da human species ista wait onus isnit? Tiger,
who is usta bein waited on
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Tank yew, Tiger, dat souns wunnerful tastee! Hmmmm... hoomans
in uniforms serving food to kitteez? Dis is sumpfin to write home
about!

Mlle Anaïs, whose mind goes into a daydream seeing her hooman
in butler's livery, holding a silver plate asking "Will there be
anything else, Madamoiselle?"

Miss Violette wrote:
Turkey bird isa wonnerful butted you sitz der anna dat waithoomanz
willz bring what we tellz her,
*Tiger holdz upa paw and when the hooman getz der he orderz two
Turkeybird extra hearty portion platez wif yamz, tatoez, giblet
gravy anna two dezertz a peice, both wif whippy cream...
Der dat shuuld do it, Tiger
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Mmmmmm, derez lotsa guggud foods here, Tiger! Why don you sit
down, an I'z'l bring your fud to da table? How'za bout sum
turkeeburd an stuffin, wit sum kandeed yams anna small peece of
Punky py? Or wudja like sumptin else? We'ze gotta save sum room
fur de fud at Lillith kitten's house.

Mlle Anaïs, eeger ta pleeze too...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
*Tiger gently takes his new friends arm*
OK den, letz go anna getz a snak in dis here diner, what wuuld
you like, Tiger lookin at alla the fud onna tablez
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Tiger, you are *such* a toughtful gentelcat! I tink both:
we'ze can have a light snack at da diner, and anudder at
Lillith's! How'z dat soun to you?

Mlle. Anaïs, holding her arm out for Tiger to take...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger blushes and says... Letz go den, Wonnerin if dey is
atta diner or atta Lillith's hoouse and then thinks and says.
Which would you like? Turkey bird atta lillith's or atta
diner or both? Tiger, eger ta pleaze Sonam Dasara
wrote in message
Why certainly, Tiger, that would be very nice! I'z wud
like to share sum turkeebird with you!

Mlle Anaïs, pleased that she has a new friend...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
The out is eccitin dat is fur sure. Dese kitties do al
sortsa citin stuffs, May I excort yourownsef to dinner?
Tiger hopefully Sonam Dasara idonthave an
wrote in message
Oh boy! Yes, dis IZZZ fu!n I've nebber ben in de Out
befur! An I'ze nebber seen a kitty drive befur! Dis is a
reel advensure for myownself.

An meetin alla dese wunnerful kitteez: I'ze tankful fur
dat, an meetin my new hooman. Wadda Tanksgibin! Les hab sum
ob dat turkeyburd!

Mlle. Anaïs, HPCC

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote:
Ok, here's the truck stop.

pulls up to fuel pump, starts writing a note

Tabitha, come here!

tiny black fluffy kitten appears

Take this note to the humans at the fuel desk, quickly!

tiny kitten bounces off towards the building, returns a
few minutes later

(Tabitha) Dey laughed at me when I went in and jumped on
de counter, but den de manager read the note and said
somefing about some kind of holy cow. What did you'z
right, anyhow?

The manager comes running out from the building, followed
by a couple of employees. The manager sets the employees
to washing all of the RV windows and checking fluid
levels, then comes over to the driver's window

Ummm, you're the empress? A cat? I assume you'd like to
fill up? I'll be glad to pump your fuel for you.

(Cleopatra) Ok, everykitty, now's your chance. Let's all
run over to the diner and see what they can offer us.
Maybe they'll have decent turkey dinners to offer us.
Dyna, if you would be so kind as to bring your meowmie's
credit card. TV, would you care to accompany me to dinner?

Cleopatra Silvercat

Old December 8th 03, 02:25 AM
Miss Violette

Dis is a good iderment to get ona road agin, I thinks at we leafed da RV at
Dixie truck stop so we isa goin souf ann at isa how we shuuld go, I wonner
ifin da kitty wif da 66 map sees a next spot fur uses ta stop at, Tiger,
settin porter anna poof they are back inna RV agin