Roadtrip: Efurry Kitti Is Invited

Old November 28th 03, 03:30 AM
Sylvia M

"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" wrote in message
Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
outside somewhere.

Hihi, hoomins. Fangu fur allowing uskitties to join yourownselves for
fangsgibing dinner.

The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry

the
door open. What do you say?

Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.

Sammy

Whun...tuuu...twee.....
Da friggyrator door opinz...da gravee boat tipz ofurr an awla da wunnurfool
gravee spylz ontu da floor, followed bby lotza slyzed turkey....

Oh! heer iz uh hole can of whippyt kreeem....opin yur mowtz an I'yll spray
sum inn...

Oh I yam soosooo glad tu be uh kitty wat haz nyen lyfz, tu be efurrweer
atttid wunze!!!

Dyna, airming da mowff ov da kan towurd da kitteez

Old November 28th 03, 10:56 PM
ChildFree23

Okay, the short fluffy hoomin at the computer in the bedroom is Meowmie
Debby, the red-haired hoomin on the couch is GranMeowmie, the little
gray-haired hoomin on the small couch is Mrs. Nauna, and the PawPaw is
outside somewhere.

Hihi, hoomins. Fangu fur allowing uskitties to join yourownselves for
fangsgibing dinner.

["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a hug?"
Meowmie Debby asks]

The turkey is in the frigerator. Maybe if enough of us pull, we can pry

the
door open. What do you say?

Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.

Are you sure you're strong enough?

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Old November 28th 03, 11:38 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a hug?"
Meowmie Debby asks]

I luvz hugs and snuggles! Mineown sisfur Tabitha hates being picked up
and snuggled, but not me.

Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.

Are you sure you're strong enough?

I'z not sure, but we can always find out. I know dat when I am excited
by somefing and lash my tail around, it makes loudloud thumps if I hit
anyfing wif it.

Sammy Kitten

Old November 29th 03, 03:11 AM
Miss Violette

I can pull onna bottom of da door and hep you, I doez dat onna doorz inna
ourownhouse anna it workz sometimez, TV who can open most any door ceptin
the coldfudbox,

Old November 30th 03, 04:59 PM
ChildFree23

["Oooh, you're a cute little kitten. Can I pick you up and give you a
hug?"
Meowmie Debby asks]

I luvz hugs and snuggles! Mineown sisfur Tabitha hates being picked up
and snuggled, but not me.

Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?

Let's try. My tail is furry strong and agile, so I'll wrap my tail
around the handle to pull. I'z set when efurrybody else is.

Are you sure you're strong enough?

I'z not sure, but we can always find out. I know dat when I am excited
by somefing and lash my tail around, it makes loudloud thumps if I hit
anyfing wif it.

You ARE a strong little boy.

Meowmie Debby

Old November 30th 03, 10:01 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Will you sit on my lap if I scratch you behind your ears?

I'll do almost anyfing for good ear scratches!

You ARE a strong little boy.

Meowmie Debby

Fangu! I'z quite proud of my tail strength.

Sammy Kitten