Road Trip!

Old December 4th 03, 07:21 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Oh, I hope you're right. I was just getting to know Toni when she went to
her OneTrueHome. Shall I call the road trip to order and get on with it?

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 3/4

I'm sure that Toni will do her best to get her human trained on how to
setup a Usenet reader, as soon as she can.

As for the road trip - by all means! I'm ready,

Cleopatra

Old December 4th 03, 08:21 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Weze reddy wit da mapz an triptik. Where r we? Hed west -

Snowflake

I believe we left the RV at the Dixie Truckers Home truck stop in
Illinois. As soon as we have kitties back on board, I'm ready to head
out. I'm warming up the engine now.

While we were partying I had the humans at the truck stop replenish our
supplies. We've got plenty of fresh nip, Tempations crunchies, freshly
cleaned litter boxes, and several pounds of roast turkeybird and ham.
And of course, a few pounds of freshly harvested nip.

Cleopatra

Old December 5th 03, 12:59 AM
Sylvia M.

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...
Weze reddy wit da mapz an triptik. Where r we? Hed west -

Snowflake

I believe we left the RV at the Dixie Truckers Home truck stop in
Illinois. As soon as we have kitties back on board, I'm ready to head
out. I'm warming up the engine now.

While we were partying I had the humans at the truck stop replenish our
supplies. We've got plenty of fresh nip, Tempations crunchies, freshly
cleaned litter boxes, and several pounds of roast turkeybird and ham.
And of course, a few pounds of freshly harvested nip.

Cleopatra

Efurryting iz bot payd furr an on bord... Letz rolllem...

Dyna, efishint

Old December 5th 03, 01:29 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Efurryting iz bot payd furr an on bord... Letz rolllem...

Dyna, efishint

Thank you, Dyna! You are so generous! Let's roll.

Any kitties who might be slow returning, we're pulling out now. If you
miss the RV, you're welcome to teleport in and rejoin us.

The RV comes alive with a roar of the engine. Fuel island employees and
patrons run for cover as the RV tears away from the pumps, tires
squealing. Several bigrigs have to slam on their brakes as the
Cleoptra-guided RV rockets out the driveway and back onto the highway.

Hold on tight, kitties. We're going to move fast to make up for lost time!

Cleopatra

Old December 5th 03, 07:08 AM
Miss Violette

Miss lillith, I specailly waited till last and fur soft to stop some leakin
ta say bye-bye to yourownsef, butted guess what I is really a boycat, Toni
giggling, thank you agin fur hafin myown parti, TB
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Miss Lillith, thank you for your hospitality. Especially for hosting
TB's going-away party. You sure do put on a good party! And that's some
excellent food.

Fangu, Miss Cleopatra. Is the party over already? I was so busy serving
the guests I didn't have time to say goodbye to Toni Bennett herselves!

Oh boo hoo!

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 3/4

Old December 5th 03, 07:11 AM
Miss Violette

Furry did everything that he could to show TB's new hooman how to get here,
and we are all hoping that he does come. He also said that he would send
furry and soft pictures of him in the future, Miss Violette, sad for soft
Samuel Kitten wrote in message
Fangu, Miss Cleopatra. Is the party over already? I was so busy

serving
the guests I didn't have time to say goodbye to Toni Bennett herselves!

Oh boo hoo!

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 3/4

I think everybody is still here, except the guest of honor. And Toni was
undoubtedly quite moved by your generous offer to host the party at your
place. And I'm confident that Toni's new humans will make it possible
for us to keep in touch with Toni.

Cleopatra

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road Trip Starting! ChildFree23 Cat community 88 November 22nd 03 12:57 AM