My cat hid my false teeth

Old May 10th 05, 07:09 AM
bigbadbarry

Default My cat hid my false teeth

I'm blind, and can't find my teeth or the cat
any ideas

(please hurry Im getting hungry)

Old May 10th 05, 08:03 AM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm blind, and can't find my teeth or the cat
any ideas

(please hurry Im getting hungry)

Soup?

Old May 10th 05, 01:44 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

Soup?

what a mess I am

Old May 10th 05, 01:46 PM
John Doe

I think Mary is wearing them

Old May 10th 05, 05:06 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mary wrote:

Soup?

what a mess I am

I was just thinking that.

Old May 10th 05, 05:07 PM
Mary

"John Doe" wrote in message
I think Mary is wearing them

Hee! JD made a funny!

Old May 10th 05, 05:41 PM
bigbadbarry

John Doe wrote:
I think Mary is wearing them

"bigbadbarry" wrote:

I'm blind, and can't find my teeth or the cat
any ideas

(please hurry Im getting hungry)

ah...I found them, in the cat food bowl. I think Re-precht
is trying to tell me something, like, You eat this nasty food lion
crunchy food.
Sooo Im going to upgrade him today.

Im thinking you ka new bah - or something over 6 dollars a bag...lol

Im thinking he will loose a smidgeon of weight ( i need to loose
weight).. Im thinking he won't need as much volume to get the nutrition
his body is calling for.

I read that skinny people live longer.

"I WANT MY SWEETIES!"

Old May 10th 05, 05:50 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Doe wrote:
I think Mary is wearing them

"bigbadbarry" wrote:

I'm blind, and can't find my teeth or the cat
any ideas

(please hurry Im getting hungry)

ah...I found them, in the cat food bowl. I think Re-precht
is trying to tell me something, like, You eat this nasty food lion
crunchy food.
Sooo Im going to upgrade him today.

Im thinking you ka new bah - or something over 6 dollars a bag...lol

Im thinking he will loose a smidgeon of weight ( i need to loose
weight).. Im thinking he won't need as much volume to get the nutrition
his body is calling for.

I read that skinny people live longer.

"I WANT MY SWEETIES!"

I had really good luck with regular Science Diet dry
for my cat Gnarly. However, I do believe that canned
is better for them. One thing you will find with the premium
foods--I found this with SD--is that Ruprecht will poop
less. Allegedly this is because they are using more of the
food due to the quality.

Old May 10th 05, 06:03 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

I had really good luck with regular Science Diet dry
for my cat Gnarly. However, I do believe that canned
is better for them. One thing you will find with the premium
foods--I found this with SD--is that Ruprecht will poop
less. Allegedly this is because they are using more of the
food due to the quality.

I was thinking If I went all can, then he would not get the fiber or
the tooth benefit. I guess canned food has fiber.

He's eaten at least 30 lbs of crunchy food since last Christmas.

"I STILL WANT MY SWEETIES"

Old May 10th 05, 06:36 PM
Mary

Mary wrote:

I had really good luck with regular Science Diet dry
for my cat Gnarly. However, I do believe that canned
is better for them. One thing you will find with the premium
foods--I found this with SD--is that Ruprecht will poop
less. Allegedly this is because they are using more of the
food due to the quality.

I was thinking If I went all can, then he would not get the fiber or
the tooth benefit. I guess canned food has fiber.

I don't know about fiber, but I can tell you that when I began
feeding it to my current cats their coats got shiny and they
got friskier. Also--now that I have had Buddha on canned
only, she is losing weight. She's a full figured girl.

He's eaten at least 30 lbs of crunchy food since last Christmas.

Wow! Does he like canned?