purr request followup

Old September 3rd 03, 06:06 AM
John F. Eldredge

Default purr request followup

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu
than not to think at all." -- Hypatia of Alexendria

Old September 3rd 03, 10:20 AM
polonca12000

I'm so sorry to hear Sandra is still having so many problems.
Lots of best wishes and purrs for her to get well really soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message

About a month ago I posted a message, requesting purrs and prayers
for Sandra Ashendorf, my boss's wife. snip

Old September 3rd 03, 11:49 AM
lewe

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
About a month ago I posted a message, requesting purrs and prayers
for Sandra Ashendorf, my boss's wife. She had to have her colon
(large intestine) removed two months ago, due to cancer. She was in
the hospital for about 2 1/2 weeks, came home, and then developed
peritonitis due to internal leakage at the surgery site and had to go
back into the hospital, extremely ill.

She finally came back home again last Thursday, after having spent
most of the month of August in intensive care. She is still fighting
the infections (she had to go back to the hospital for a couple of
hours on Sunday to have an abscess drained), but is gradually
improving.

Purrs for continued recovery!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old September 4th 03, 03:11 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 00:06:20 -0500, John F. Eldredge
wrote:

About a month ago I posted a message, requesting purrs and prayers
for Sandra Ashendorf, my boss's wife. She had to have her colon
(large intestine) removed two months ago, due to cancer. She was in
the hospital for about 2 1/2 weeks, came home, and then developed
peritonitis due to internal leakage at the surgery site and had to go
back into the hospital, extremely ill.

She finally came back home again last Thursday, after having spent
most of the month of August in intensive care. She is still fighting
the infections (she had to go back to the hospital for a couple of
hours on Sunday to have an abscess drained), but is gradually
improving.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that she's improving, although
slowly. Continued prayers and purrs for a quick recovery.

Another lost cat purr request Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 12 August 31st 03 07:09 AM
Purr Request Update and Thank You :) bewtifulfreak Cat anecdotes 4 August 29th 03 12:21 PM
Purr request Yowie Cat anecdotes 13 August 22nd 03 01:19 PM
Another Interview Purr Request Seanette Blaylock Cat anecdotes 9 August 21st 03 02:45 PM
Purr request Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 31 August 16th 03 10:46 PM