MegaPurrz furr Ralph de Ralph

Old June 14th 14, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default MegaPurrz furr Ralph de Ralph

Furrendz,
Purrleeze send purrz furr Ralph de Ralph.
Belo iz da infurrmashun...
Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Frenz, diz whirled seams kina mistee ana mineownself feels fuzzy. Mine
legs iznt workin da weigh I tellz em tu. Ana fur wunz inna mineown life,
Ize nod hungree. Ize finkin uv makin a journee but mineown humin sez I
shud jist take a nap ana meighbe Ize feel bedder inna morning. Cud I haf
sum soothing purrrs? -Ralph de Ralf

Ralph is noticeably failing tonight. I'm hoping for a rebound but am
scared to death. He's confused, which he often is these days, but is
content at the moment to smuggle with me and has even purred quietly.

Old June 14th 14, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_2_]

Furrendz,
Purrleeze send purrz furr Ralph de Ralph.
Belo iz da infurrmashun...
Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Frenz, diz whirled seams kina mistee ana mineownself feels fuzzy. Mine
legs iznt workin da weigh I tellz em tu. Ana fur wunz inna mineown life,
Ize nod hungree. Ize finkin uv makin a journee but mineown humin sez I
shud jist take a nap ana meighbe Ize feel bedder inna morning. Cud I haf
sum soothing purrrs? -Ralph de Ralf

Ralph is noticeably failing tonight. I'm hoping for a rebound but am
scared to death. He's confused, which he often is these days, but is
content at the moment to smuggle with me and has even purred quietly.

We are purring LOUD for Ralf de Ralph to recover quickly.
We hope Ralph DOESN'T have to go to the Bridge.

Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old June 16th 14, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Soothing Purrs and prayers for Ralph de Ralph being sent.

Judith

My whole clowder is sending our best purrs too.

Amelia

Old June 16th 14, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 11:57:36 AM UTC-4, Sylvia M wrote:
Furrendz,

Purrleeze send purrz furr Ralph de Ralph.

Belo iz da infurrmashun...

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Frenz, diz whirled seams kina mistee ana mineownself feels fuzzy. Mine

legs iznt workin da weigh I tellz em tu. Ana fur wunz inna mineown life,

Ize nod hungree. Ize finkin uv makin a journee but mineown humin sez I

shud jist take a nap ana meighbe Ize feel bedder inna morning. Cud I haf

sum soothing purrrs? -Ralph de Ralf

Ralph is noticeably failing tonight. I'm hoping for a rebound but am

scared to death. He's confused, which he often is these days, but is

content at the moment to smuggle with me and has even purred quietly.

I cood gnot respond t0 dis beclaws my serbant was on bacation (glares at Uncle Bill)

Wee is purrin for Ralph an we gnos dat da rite fing will be did by his mommy. May he wake up wiff New Zeal and egerny, only at hom an gnit iin New Zealand.

--
Squeakytoy Chanel Coan for her Hous